Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

thank you so much for posting about that "foam" material, I was about to get my first ever id if that was foamposite, so now I've got 215 to drop on something else... might add swingmans to my pick up list

laugh.gif
that "foam" material is like what was on those Wavy shoes, if anyone remembers those

Wow that's terrible about that NikeID "Foam"... I was going to get a pair, but wow..

Even worse that every sneaker site/blog jumped on it and immediately began hyping them as "Foamposite" options... I imagine there's gonna be a TON of disappointed people and returns out there...

If only they would add some new colors/options to the standard, non-limited option. I still love the basket weave.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

You guys didn't think it would be ACTUAL foam for $215 did you?
laugh.gif
..word..saw 'em in person yesterday at Niketown NY..the foam material was disgustin..and looked off on the Lebron 9

I'm still not mad at those id's and still want to grab a few id pairs before the nines are done. I havent seen them in person but I knew it wasn't real foamposite material. That would be Nike doing to much good. Maybe I'll change my mind once I actually hold them but I don't plan on bending them on purpose and I'm not going to hoop in any pair I id I'm still cool. Don't think to many will regret it and if they do no use in feeling sorry for people. It's their money. They might like it.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by RV019

Anybody know how Nike Las Vegas does their wristbands? Do they hand out wristbands then we can leave and come back when shoe releases? or do we still have to maintain our spot?

First they announce on twitter/facebook when wristbands are available, and also when size wristbands are gone. When you pick up your wristband, you can leave. Then come back anytime on release day, before 3pm and pick up your shoe. From the looks of it NTLV is the best in the nation at this process, so if you get a wristband you will get your shoe. Oh I forgot to say they can/will post "wristbands are available" at ANYTIME 7am-10pm, so be ready...

NT Seattle does the same thing.......

!$+. Why can't every release be that easy?
mad.gif

Forgive me, but i'm still salty about the WC4's. I was first in line in TWO different stores and still walked out empty handed 
sick.gif

But this release should go as smooth as possible. Any idea on when they'll be tweeting that? 

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

no corporate will not be getting any of the ASG shoes

HOH for sure try sole classics or foot action eastland

Depends on size and if you got a connect I went for cannons and missed and there wasn't a lot of people but I found them through a friend but check foot action or sole classics some times sc lets you put down a deposit to lock in a pair but the beast will be out for this release weekendHow are these types of releases up there? I'm sure camping is a must and this will be my first being in line for more then 2 hrs.

On twitter JP said that that soft material was part of the original concept of the LeBron 9. He said that material is supportive, structural, and protective.

so no actual on foot pictures of the galaxy's? somebody must have them. The foam galaxy's are all over the place but I haven't seen 1 on foot pic of the LBJ's yet.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

On twitter JP said that that soft material was part of the original concept of the LeBron 9. He said that material is supportive, structural, and protective.

he could have said that it gives you super powers also

Originally Posted by nimhet

so no actual on foot pictures of the galaxy's? somebody must have them. The foam galaxy's are all over the place but I haven't seen 1 on foot pic of the LBJ's yet.

someone did post a review with on foot footage like 25 pages ago sorry I don't have the link

Back
Top Bottom