Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Whats the odds Nike may move a couple thousands of the ASG shoes to Orlando for this weekend celebration? They did it for the Cement IVs. My homie is headed to HOH right now. I hope he can secure me a 10.5

I think Nike allocates more to the actual all star location. Smart.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF NIKE IS NOT GONNA END THE MADNESS THEN WE AS CONSUMERS SHOULD FORCE THEIR HANDS.

I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF ANYONE GETTING HURT BUT I'M GLAD THE RIOT HAPPENED IN FLORIDA AND I WISH MORE WOULD HAPPEN SO THAT MORE NEGATIVE NATIONAL NEWS PRESS WOULD BE SHOWN ON NIKE AND HOPEFULLY PRESSURE THEM INTO CHANGING THINGS.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lol at offering 250, that was already disrespectful enough if he wants $350

EXACTLY!
I cant stand when sellers charge 3 or 4x box price and get mad. Saying no low balling. Hello fool, youre high balling.
These fools need to get off their $#%# and instead of camping out for hours, days, get an actual job.

Dozo, You're reading it wrong..
laugh.gif

Mez is saying YOU are being direspectful by low balling him 100 bucks under his asking price, he wasn't agreeing w/you 
laugh.gif

So much salt in here.
laugh.gif

I see no problem with the pic sneakermane posted of his recent pickups.

It's not like he had 6 or 7 pairs of Big Bangs in the pic and added a "
wink.gif
". to his post.

Congrats to him and the others who got they pair(s) because the love the shoe.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lol at offering 250, that was already disrespectful enough if he wants $350

EXACTLY!
I cant stand when sellers charge 3 or 4x box price and get mad. Saying no low balling. Hello fool, youre high balling.
These fools need to get off their $#%# and instead of camping out for hours, days, get an actual job.

Dozo, You're reading it wrong..
laugh.gif

Mez is saying YOU are being direspectful by low balling him 100 bucks under his asking price, he wasn't agreeing w/you 
laugh.gif
I was reading that like wha?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

You know the sneaker game crazy when flight club has the lowest price....

lol exactly, I could buy flight clubs pair and flip them for 100 on ebay. I feel like David after the dentist... is this real life?

Originally Posted by thisizdray

You know the sneaker game crazy when flight club has the lowest price....

The End of Days.

So much salt in here.
laugh.gif

I see no problem with the pic sneakermane posted of his recent pickups.

It's not like he had 6 or 7 pairs of Big Bangs in the pic and added a "
wink.gif
". to his post.

Congrats to him and the others who got they pair(s) because the love the shoe.

It happens. They saw a shoe, wanted a shoe. Nike had other plans. Its not anyones fault but Nike IMO. You make enough and everything is pretty much gravy.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs....Top Lebron 9 release hands down!!!
smokin.gif

My top 3

1) Big Bangs

2) Chinas

3) Summit Lakes
This is really not the pic I needed to see right now.

Like really bro??!!

Doggie, I'm heated right now.
Exactly what is killing sneaker culture ... stop with the pics and reselling on sneaker forums, people.  This used to be a place to help each other, and now it's just for showing off.  smdh
OG heads unite.  We need to figure out a way to stop this nonsense.

We've been talking about these shoes for months and now it's not ok to post that you were able to get your pairs? I don't get that post. He's showing he got his pairs and an extra pair of a shoe this man been talking about for months. That's not reselling or ruining sneakers. If someone helps out and you get a pair can you not show that you got them?

WHO THIS FOOL CALLING A RESELLER?!

Shoes posted are MINE! Hear that? MINES! For me to look at, pose with, wear, look at some more & enjoy cause I paid MY MONEY to do such!!!
Do you see ONE pair of ANY OF THEM SHOES in my sig for sale? I guess it will kill you if I told you I'll have ANOTHER pair of BANGS in about a week. What for? To look at on my shelf cause I wanna!!!
mad.gif

As much as I don't like resellers....and anybody that knows me personally knows I don't like resellers, cuz wants to go there!
roll.gif

Btw....good lookin' BigBrandon & everybody else that knew that I stay on this thread talking bout these Bron 9s cause I #%$@ with them.
And THE MARINER FITTED IS ONLY WORN WHEN I BREAK OUT A PAIR OF GRIFFEYS. Gotta' show respect to Junior.
laugh.gif

And since we talking bout THE SNEAKER GAME.....I'm old enough to know that you CAN'T GET EVERYTHING. They'll always be THE DOPE RELEASE. You get some.....you miss some. Those that get are gonna post. Regardless, you congratulate & keep it moving.

Those coming in with all the salty-ness might want to pick a new hobby.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

someone offered me $500 on the spot for my Big Bangs....how could I say no
laugh.gif

this "game" has really changed
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Smart move. $330 PROFIT.

^ tell me about it!
and he didnt have to worry about paypal fees, ebay fees, packaging materials, and shipping costs

Originally Posted by sneakermane

And since we talking bout THE SNEAKER GAME.....I'm old enough to know that you CAN'T GET EVERYTHING. They'll always be THE DOPE RELEASE. You get some.....you miss some. Those that get are gonna post. Regardless, you congratulate & keep it moving.

Those coming in with all the salty-ness might want to pick a new hobby.
happy.gif

Couldn't agree more. I've missed out plenty. The way it is now you don't have to wait weeks or months for the next hot shoe. Nike has hit releases every week now days. And I wasn't complaining about dude flipping his size 13. I just knew with the direction the conversation was going that him coming in saying he got 2 pairs was going to irk a few. I wasn't mad at all.

can't remember if i posted this in here.
un-ds

ima have to preorder the swingmans too... since i lost out on the big bangs, im paranoid than a mofo about these brons

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

someone offered me $500 on the spot for my Big Bangs....how could I say no
laugh.gif

this "game" has really changed
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Smart move. $330 PROFIT.
That'd be too hard to pass up, i love my pair though, wore mine in the rain already
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom