Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

if i knew 34th NY was stacked to the ceiling with these like some are saying in here i would have drove from Rhode Island ...SMH

Originally Posted by LA KB24

need help guys, so the pair in the last page with the grey/black/green is the dunkman correct??

are they GR or what??

thanks and sorry i never come to this thread so i dont know anything lol
Yes those are the Dunkmans. They are suppose to be limited from what I'm hearing. Who knows. Nike's customer service never knows much. Retail store employees sometimes know something but keep quiet or they legit wont know until next week when they get them in.

I hate hunting for shoes.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Exactly what is killing sneaker culture ... stop with the pics and reselling on sneaker forums, people.  This used to be a place to help each other, and now it's just for showing off.  smdh
OG heads unite.  We need to figure out a way to stop this nonsense.

We've been talking about these shoes for months and now it's not ok to post that you were able to get your pairs? I don't get that post. He's showing he got his pairs and an extra pair of a shoe this man been talking about for months. That's not reselling or ruining sneakers. If someone helps out and you get a pair can you not show that you got them?

WHO THIS FOOL CALLING A RESELLER?!

Shoes posted are MINE! Hear that? MINES! For me to look at, pose with, wear, look at some more & enjoy cause I paid MY MONEY to do such!!!
Do you see ONE pair of ANY OF THEM SHOES in my sig for sale? I guess it will kill you if I told you I'll have ANOTHER pair of BANGS in about a week. What for? To look at on my shelf cause I wanna!!!
mad.gif

As much as I don't like resellers....and anybody that knows me personally knows I don't like resellers, cuz wants to go there!
roll.gif

Btw....good lookin' BigBrandon & everybody else that knew that I stay on this thread talking bout these Bron 9s cause I #%$@ with them.
And THE MARINER FITTED IS ONLY WORN WHEN I BREAK OUT A PAIR OF GRIFFEYS. Gotta' show respect to Junior.
laugh.gif

I never called you a reseller.  I know of you (not personally) and also know you were excited for this release due to these boards. ( Congrats on your pickup, btw).  I was just generalizing.  I can see how that message was misconstrued due to my highlighting of the message in one line, especially the reseller word.  So a big my bad for the mixed message.  When I highlighted reseller, I meant it to others who come in here and post 5 boxes of the same size(or FSR) in the same colorway and model or 10 tagged pictures of one shoe from every angle.  We've all seen it here before, some more recent than others.  Some more really recent.
I'll just say this ... to clear the air and make my point perfectly clear since my message seemed muddled to some.
a)  When People see full pose pics of people and their multiple new releases, it comes off as showing off.

b)  When People think you're showing off, they want to compete with the showoffs

c)  When People want to compete with the showoffs, it makes them want to buy more shoes

d)  When People want to buy more shoes and can't get them due to limited availability, resellers take notice

e)  When resellers take notice of limited shoes, they buy them up and take them away from sneakerheads trying to get them

f)  When sneakerheads can't get limited shoes, it makes them buy other shoes and become resellers themselves

g)  When sneakerheads become resellers themselves, the sneaker 'game' has done changed.

h)  Don't change and cripple the sneaker game.  Save it.

This is where we are at now.  Most don't give a flying #!@% but I'm certain some folks actually care what is happening.  If we didn't have the "I got this and I got that" crap and the "look-at-me, look-at-me" attitudes, I honestly believe our society would be better off as a whole.  I mean, we got $200 frickin Galaxy socks on eBay and people willing to trade cars for foams.  Really?!!?!  Where is the line?  Are we going to see $1000 limited LeBrons next year. $2000?  People already gearing up for the Yeezy drop.  People charging $500 for SLH 9s already.  Where's this end?

Now, a few percentage of people may have sneaker connects and live in areas where they can get limited shoe drops at retail prices.  But, the majority do not have that option.  I've seen so many comments saying there isn't a store by me or even in the same residential state.  What's the response? ... the snide Pre-order or 'do your homework' (always a laugher) or see what eBay or Craigslist offers you.  Well, we have so-called sneakerheads charging $400+ for these Big Bangs.  I rarely see another NT'er just straight hooking up someone else because we are all in this together for the love.  Honestly, in a sneaker forum where we are supposed to help each other out in a sneaker 'community', that is not happening anymore.  It used to be the case but not anymore.  And worse, it seems like nobody cares any longer.  To me, that really is damn sad.  Really Damn Sad.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by LA KB24

need help guys, so the pair in the last page with the grey/black/green is the dunkman correct??

are they GR or what??

thanks and sorry i never come to this thread so i dont know anything lol
Yes those are the Dunkmans. They are suppose to be limited from what I'm hearing. Who knows. Nike's customer service never knows much. Retail store employees sometimes know something but keep quiet or they legit wont know until next week when they get them in.

I hate hunting for shoes.

nikestore twitter account limited gr my local champs got both

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

We've been talking about these shoes for months and now it's not ok to post that you were able to get your pairs? I don't get that post. He's showing he got his pairs and an extra pair of a shoe this man been talking about for months. That's not reselling or ruining sneakers. If someone helps out and you get a pair can you not show that you got them?

WHO THIS FOOL CALLING A RESELLER?!

Shoes posted are MINE! Hear that? MINES! For me to look at, pose with, wear, look at some more & enjoy cause I paid MY MONEY to do such!!!
Do you see ONE pair of ANY OF THEM SHOES in my sig for sale? I guess it will kill you if I told you I'll have ANOTHER pair of BANGS in about a week. What for? To look at on my shelf cause I wanna!!!
mad.gif

As much as I don't like resellers....and anybody that knows me personally knows I don't like resellers, cuz wants to go there!
roll.gif

Btw....good lookin' BigBrandon & everybody else that knew that I stay on this thread talking bout these Bron 9s cause I #%$@ with them.
And THE MARINER FITTED IS ONLY WORN WHEN I BREAK OUT A PAIR OF GRIFFEYS. Gotta' show respect to Junior.
laugh.gif

I never called you a reseller.  I know of you (not personally) and also know you were excited for this release due to these boards. ( Congrats on your pickup, btw).  I was just generalizing.  I can see how that message was misconstrued due to my highlighting of the message in one line, especially the reseller word.  So a big my bad for the mixed message.  When I highlighted reseller, I meant it to others who come in here and post 5 boxes of the same size(or FSR) in the same colorway and model or 10 tagged pictures of one shoe from every angle.  We've all seen it here before, some more recent than others.  Some more really recent.

I'll just say this ... to clear the air and make my point perfectly clear since my message seemed muddled to some.

a)  When People see full pose pics of people and their multiple new releases, it comes off as showing off.

b)  When People think you're showing off, they want to compete with the showoffs

c)  When People want to compete with the showoffs, it makes them want to buy more shoes

d)  When People want to buy more shoes and can't get them due to limited availability, resellers take notice

e)  When resellers take notice of limited shoes, they buy them up and take them away from sneakerheads trying to get them

f)  When sneakerheads can't get limited shoes, it makes them buy other shoes and become resellers themselves

g)  When sneakerheads become resellers themselves, the sneaker 'game' has done changed.

h)  Don't change and cripple the sneaker game.  Save it.

This is where we are at now.  Most don't give a flying #!@% but I'm certain some folks actually care what is happening.  If we didn't have the "I got this and I got that" crap and the "look-at-me, look-at-me" attitudes, I honestly believe our society would be better off as a whole.  I mean, we got $200 frickin Galaxy socks on eBay and people willing to trade cars for foams.  Really?!!?!  Where is the line?  Are we going to see $1000 limited LeBrons next year. $2000?  People already gearing up for the Yeezy drop.  People charging $500 for SLH 9s already.  Where's this end?

Now, a few percentage of people may have sneaker connects and live in areas where they can get limited shoe drops at retail prices.  But, the majority do not have that option.  I've seen so many comments saying there isn't a store by me or even in the same residential state.  What's the response? ... the snide Pre-order or 'do your homework' (always a laugher) or see what eBay or Craigslist offers you.  Well, we have so-called sneakerheads charging $400+ for these Big Bangs.  I rarely see another NT'er just straight hooking up someone else because we are all in this together for the love.  Honestly, in a sneaker forum where we are supposed to help each other out in a sneaker 'community', that is not happening anymore.  It used to be the case but not anymore.  And worse, it seems like nobody cares any longer.  To me, that really is damn sad.  Really Damn Sad.

Dude you can't blame him for all that, people will be who they are no matter what anyone on a forum says. Chill man its not even that serious.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Anyone see the shirt that goes with the Big Bangs, looks really good. Had a white one and one the color of the sneaker

The new In Orbit Nike shirts? Those were nice.
Nah they mad matching T's with the logo on the sneaker on the shirt and matching color

No offense but blah blah blah rant that I could barely half agree with. You had some valid points but it's human nature. You draw the line at what you think is right. People been trading stuff for years. Dope fiends sale their children for drugs. People camp weeks and pay triple price for new video game consoles. Car dealers mark up new vehicles double sticker price women camp for limited edition purses and then they go on eBay for way more mark up then sneakers its just way people are into. If I posted 100 pairs of bangs that's not having resellers take notice and go buy because they are already sold out. I'm guessing you've been in this a while and so have I. Times change fads change. You wouldn't get this upset if a house mom was selling tickle me Elmo for 1000 bucks or a comic book for 50,000 so don't get so upset about shoes. You put them on your feet. If someone wants to give up a car let them. Doesn't hurt me at all.

thanks @ RKO2004 and TheprinceofDE

i really llike the dunkmans alot
pimp.gif
i might have to get those...if i do it will be my first lebron shoe since the black/red zoom generation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bitter sweet living in Canada.......
Was able to get both the LeBron and Kobe shoes,
but Canadian retail was $240 and $200 respectively (including tax).
Anyway, the pics:

And my favorite part of the shoe.......

14 hour Campout in Rain+Snow storm in the Chi at NT Chicago...12th in line...Walked out with everything I wanted in my size. Dave White 1's, KD's, Kobes......but the bread winner of my campout are these bad boys right here.....

Congrats to all those that got their pairs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone help me out, I'm looking for a shirt to go along with the galaxy lebrons. Anyone have a link?

You know JordansRMyCrack I'll retract my some of last statement after reading yours again and coming into this release everyone had to know that it would be a lot of disappointed people. As far as people actual shoe heads copping multiple pairs 2 3 or even 4 pairs I really don't have a problem with it if it's for them. I have multiples of the Kentuckys but since they weren't that limited when I put up two pairs nobody said a peep. I often cop multiples because I know if I have more I can beat one beyond repair. Case and point:

And I have many other multiples I just grabbed these fast for an example. If i didn't have multiples I'd be out of luck but I do so I could care less about beating one pair.

Originally Posted by amiina

Can anyone help me out, I'm looking for a shirt to go along with the galaxy lebrons. Anyone have a link?

Have the galaxy matching shirts for each shoe on nike.com

Originally Posted by amiina

check out the IN ORBIT shirts on NDC. they have a white one and an orange one. Both look cool but the orange one might be too much. I dig the white one.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

14 hour Campout in Rain+Snow storm in the Chi at NT Chicago...12th in line...Walked out with everything I wanted in my size. Dave White 1's, KD's, Kobes......but the bread winner of my campout are these bad boys right here.....

Congrats to all those that got their pairs...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What laces are those?! 
eek.gif
eek.gif

They look sick

The Cannon laces right there look nice. I need to see that in person. Might make me cop a pair for $350+!

I see you StrongBow.

Back
Top Bottom