Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^same here, they lie, can't believe this release
30t6p3b.gif
guess no IX's for me...

Im so pissed. I called at 1pm just to DOUBLE check that it was a Midnight Central release 1am EST release and it was confirmed. Two different reps.

when i finally got thru on the phone with nbastore (about 1:11) they said sold out in all sizes and dude told me they only had 20 pairs of each to begin with. i was constantly searching lberon 9 and refreshing and they never even showed up nbastore is big foot

I think they will put it up either before the ASG on Sunday or Monday. Unless their stock went straight to Orlando.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

when i finally got thru on the phone with nbastore (about 1:11) they said sold out in all sizes and dude told me they only had 20 pairs of each to begin with. i was constantly searching lberon 9 and refreshing and they never even showed up nbastore is big foot

%@#?! These never hit the site. Complete BS.

Lol so much for keeping NBASTORE under wraps, turn out the bs'd everyone that called and never even got em...or the supposed "24 pairs" lol...good one nbastore

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

%@#?! These never hit the site. Complete BS.
Wait NBASTORE.COM don't have the lebron 9 asg "with taylor swift shock face" wow, but he said and she said that blah blah blah blah. Nbastore don't have them and will not carry them for my last time. But hey keep checking

WOOWWWWWW..Been on hold since 12:57 and still aint get thru.. This whole release everywhere was a joke.. Everything Nike does is ridiculous now.. Employees probably eating thru half the stock while resellers get at least half of the rest.. smdh.. Nike got ppl in the palm of their hands... Somebody needs to check them..

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

you people hate too much man....smh...Wow just wow
Chill son before you get exposed again.
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That's why when I buy kicks I never come in here and self loathe, IMO its stupid. I'm happy I got the kicks but I dont feel the need to take a pic and put it on the forum to brag or show off, especially if the shoe is being HIGHLY touted for weeks upon weeks. We've seen it, you have it. Why are you braggin?

Running up in a thread noob or vet with multiple pairs flashing like "yeah man, I got mine". Cmon son, what kind of @#%% is this, take that garbage to Facebook so your boys can all push 'like' and leave comments like "dope" and "sick bro".

Anyways wth is a limited GR? I swear Nike...
30t6p3b.gif
Well it seems in regards to the "Trio", bigger chain stores will have them. Some will have 1 or 2, haven't heard a store say they'll have all 3. I'm guessing Mom and pop shops wont be seeing these plus they're made in pretty much all sizes too I think.

What I don't understand is, why make this shoe hard to get (Numbers I'm hearing)? They release Friday. How many people are going to be able to swindle their way out of work or school for them. Maybe I'm over thinking and they won't be too hard to obtain, but its just stupid to me.
I'm talking about the Dunkmans and Swingmans, somebody correct me, but were last year Dunkman v3s a limited GR? I saw them everywhere, even months after release, still obtainable but caring a retail price tag tho. It seems that this year they're releasing all the hot colorways but limited, why, I don't know. It seems the Homes, Away, OSUs and Freegums can't seem to move, but everything else is gone in a blink of an eye, IE: limited, no restocks. 

only 9 left that i really want for retail is the Dunkmans... freegums on discount because those are gonna sit for awhile

just got off the phone with nbastore, they said the shoe haven't released yet and just continue to check the site.....straight BS..smfh

Back
Top Bottom