** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

The same dudes always talk about sales don't even listen to the music [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Haha fat boy done, when son putting out great projects. If album sales reflected content jay z would be with jaz o right now after his last attempt. Thank god the co and jt gave him hooks

It's funny though. Dudes will say "Ross is done" cuz his album ain't sell and Ignore that the music is good. Meanwhile somebody like Wayne will drop garbage and it sells crazy (Carter 4). It's only a few rappers that sell records anyway. Drake is pretty much a pop artist so it's guaranteed he's gonna sell. Kanye is a legend so he'll sell. Nicki is the same as Drake. So when I look at it the only rappers that don't make pop records that sell are Kendrick and J Cole. Gotta give credit to those dudes especially Cole, cuz Kendrick is from the west that's a huge market. Cole is from North Carolina selling records in this day and age, that's crazy.

Once again for the dudes that can't seem to understand, it's not even necessarily about record sales. However, when I hear dudes say Ross is putting out great projects, or great albums....where's the proof?? Dudes ain't tuning in or playing Ross records around town and rightly so. There are no Ross concert tour dates and rightly so. There are no Ross most anticipated rap album of the year conversations.........and rightly so.

So again as I stated earlier, Ross and his so called great music is the tree in the woods. Only his Israelite fanbase is able to hear or care for these records...........................and rightly so.

ROSS is a good artist BLACK MARKET is a solid project his best since TEFLON DON but since 2010 ROSS music has been lackluster & repetitive....Some dudes go too far with the ROSS stanning though some of yall talking like he JAY or NAS he's good but he not a great....

Last edited:
dude ross subject matter aint even all that either...he honestly rambles about nothin lol 

atleast with Jeezy your gonna get some real life lyrics  and **** thats gonna motivate you

dude ross subject matter aint even all that either...he honestly rambles about nothin lol 

atleast with Jeezy your gonna get some real life lyrics  and **** thats gonna motivate you
I disagree
Free enterprise
Tears of joy
All the money in the world
Come to mind

I like Ross but the capes out for the flop :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways I still need to listen to this...I just have no desire to [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Anyways I still need to listen to this...I just have no desire to [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Real talk since when does sales equal how good an album is
People loooooove illmatic but it took like 10 years to go platinum
Is that a flop
Reasonable doubt took like 10 as well is that a flop
Sales don't mean **** to me
It's the content

Agreed totally but he just overhyped on NT..
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Its not for u, trust me it ain't yo kinda music.

Is that a flop
It's the content

Lmaoo that's all facts but let it be someone nobody likes...they getting roasted no one coming to save them. Like tyga or Troy ave. unfortunately if you flop it come w the territory

Is that a flop
It's the content

Lmaoo that's all facts but let it be someone nobody likes...they getting roasted no one coming to save them. Like tyga or Troy ave. unfortunately if you flop it come w the territory
Lyrically
Both those dudes don't even come close
I wouldn't even try and compare them

Only person that gets clowned for flopping is 50 and we all have reason too. Nobody expected troy ave to sell **** let's be real. Cole is the only rapper selling. Pusha album was the best album that dropped that year IMO, top for sure and I didn't hear "dudes riding on the town to it" and it didn't sell ****. His next album will be flames too can't wait.

hell naw jeezy cd is better man..just admit it lol

ross has his moments but he just rambles alot
I'm 100% dead serious, that jeezy album had nothing memorable on it. I played it straight thru and didn't hear one song that made me say damn I gotta run that back. He always gets that pass cuz he's jeezy tho its been that way I get it. It wasn't terrible but its just OK. If Ross rambles what does he do? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] u might be the only one getting "motivated".

ROSS is a good artist BLACK MARKET is a solid project his best since TEFLON DON but since 2010 ROSS music has been lackluster & repetitive....Some dudes go too far with the ROSS stanning though some of yall talking like he JAY or NAS he's good but he not a great....

Deeper Than Rap & Teflon Don were the last legit albums I listened to from Ross. Currently he's washed af to me him and jeezy. ****** ain't talking about **** anymore :smh: repetitive af

old jeezy motivates me better than his current bs. Air Forces [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom