** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

I don't even care about the mainstream success or lack thereof. I do feel like he's done on that level but as long as he can still produce dope music idc. Black dollar was smooth as hell and the 2st half of black market was legit. Mastermind got played the other day and joint was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Thug Cry :smh: :pimp: :pimp:

Mainstream/commercially, Ross is done. William Roberts III should just make a gritty, mafioso, rugged type of album.

Black Dollar was so slept on. Still a great project.
Can't believe I'm saying this but you right dawg. I hope he doesn't get to chase the radio and just make some dope ****.

This guy :smh: :lol: but yeah William's radio records catered toward women are trash. My gosh.

I don't even care about the mainstream success or lack thereof. I do feel like he's done on that level but as long as he can still produce dope music idc. Black dollar was smooth as hell and the 2st half of black market was legit. Mastermind got played the other day and joint was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Money & powder will get played weekly for the rest of my life

:x Filthy :x

]

Wale and meek are complete opposites but are completely the same. They are both od emotional but are 2 different types of dudes.

Everytime I see that video I die laughing. U can tell meek wanted to snuff dude, ***** just walked away. Only common denominator is Ross is both of their big homies.

Facts. I can see them getting together weekly drinking wine and watching golden girls

I was thinking last night how hard it would have beeen if the song "California " with dolph and ti on it was Ross's....keep the guy on the hook and let ross spit 3 verses..dude would have killed it

Last edited:
Naw albert anastasia the tape that started his run from 2010 till the yr God forgives and i dont dropped

Last edited:
Rozay been spitting that heat for the last year and half, i have a feeling Ross going catch his second wind and get hot again like Future did before Monster, all he needs to do is stop being so repetitive on his hooks and get back to what he was doing a few years ago and keep rapping like he've been doing

Rozay been spitting that heat for the last year and half, i have a feeling Ross going catch his second wind and get hot again like Future did before Monster, all he needs to do is stop being so repetitive on his hooks and get back to what he was doing a few years ago and keep rapping like he've been doing
??? Rozay been spitting heat much longer than that

Back
Top Bottom