** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

I really just skimmed it and DL'd the obvious tracks. Make It Work, Freaky ***, No U-Turns, and Chemtrails & Muslims Wars remix. I dig all those.
Yep :lol: :lol: I hadn't heard that style in years, so I didn't mind
I Peep with this ***** Lex doing. Fall back for 4 years then come back with the sound [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Aint gonna lie was hype as hell hearing dolph on it.

****** do know that the lex track was on lebron flocka james 2, right? its the song with waka and oj...
smh at it reappearing now. :smh:

Lex was still producing with them 4 yrs but he was trying to do a different sound using samples & ish. Look at Curren$ys New Jet City mixtape for examples. I actually liked his beats when he was doing that but i guess Ross loved them BMF type beats too much to pass them up lol

BRUH THAT WAKA & OJ song was that ****!

Yo Gucci & Waka were really on fire round that time

You just reminded me of that song lol

****** do know that the lex track was on lebron flocka james 2, right? its the song with waka and oj...
smh at it reappearing now. :smh:
Bruh how did I forget this and imma oj stan b. I guess all his **** sound that much alike.

I still know juice verse word for word. 6 rings on like jew done played some basket..BALL yes, my house is like the mall, I'm Mauri shoe walking and yo *** just want my balls

Waittttttttt I knew I wasn't tripping, that's the 3rd time he recycled that beat, i swear I remember Ross and slim thug had a song and video to that track. Something bout running it up or something

Waittttttttt I knew I wasn't tripping, that's the 3rd time he recycled that beat, i swear I remember Ross and slim thug had a song and video to that track. Something bout running it up or something

I think it's How We Do It. One of the only songs I skipped from Slim Thug's album cause at the time I was exhausted from those beats :lol:

And it seems like Ross did give up on Tracy T. I still see his name under MMG, but he's been doing his own thing for a bit. Had a tape with Street Money Boochie a couple months ago

I think it's How We Do It. One of the only songs I skipped from Slim Thug's album cause at the time I was exhausted from those beats :lol:

And it seems like Ross did give up on Tracy T. I still see his name under MMG, but he's been doing his own thing for a bit. Had a tape with Street Money Boochie a couple months ago
I think he's more so under the DC part than mmg. He's always with Meek, like weekly he posting pics and videos in the studio with him or at the club with him.

Back
Top Bottom