[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

trying to flip it on them and rewording what 50 told him to say.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

SMH dude forgot the lyrics
He forgot them on Jimmy Fallon too a few nights ago, The Roots were backing him up with Black Thought backing him up.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x91ovd
Magnificent Jimmy Fallon Live
by yardie4lifever2
That was brutal, well at least he didn't just stop like 50 did and just give daps to people in the crowd. Is this what Black Thought is reduced to now... backing up Rick Ross
frown.gif

Black Thought isn't really backing up Ross. The Roots are the house band for Jimmy Fallon's show. I mean they getting consistent paper. They gotta eattoo. Maybe if their fans would buy their albums rather than download they probably wouldn't be a house band for Fallon. That they killed that Magnificentbeat.
Originally Posted by waylon

Did they have the air conditioning on in at 106 and park?

Its BET. More than likely not.

This N Officer Ricky is such a bird...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Valley A Death" is a coo song, kinda sounds like "Flashing Lights" a lil bit, my thing is... He's whining about his kids or whateverand how he'll shovel +%+@, or CO to put food on the table... OK. If that's the case keep it funky and say that +%+@, but this N is a straight up(())... You suppose to be a street N right?? He talk all this street +%+@, does he think Ns is on the block just tryin to make money for themselves?? Damn nearEVERY N on the block puttin in work is to put food on they family table... I mean what other reason is there to take those life & death chances?? Does hewant some medal for being a CO to feed the kids he made?? Who %*!!@*$ cares, you claim to be a G... You should've hit the block and made that money...Called up your friend "Pablo... Noriega" (whoever the $@$* that is). But this N would rather take an oath and be a CO?? He could've been abouncer @ a club, when you go out and apply for a job like that it aint no temporary type +%+@, that's a career...

Its REAL Ns out here that's taking chances to feed theirs... These N's aint exploiting the game, they doin what they gotta do, riskin getting lifesentences, so to see a N that lived by the book come out and glorify gettin his money off the book is just disgusting... I don't see how any MAN couldrespect that +%+@... Street N or not... Aint nuthin wrong with having a job, but just keep it funky... "Everyday I'm Hustling..."

(Bow Legged Lou) mutha %++++$ PLEASE ... mutha %++++$ PLEASE (Bow Legged Lou)

Black Thought isn't really backing up Ross. The Roots are the house band for Jimmy Fallon's show. I mean they getting consistent paper. They gotta eat too. Maybe if their fans would buy their albums rather than download they probably wouldn't be a house band for Fallon. That they killed that Magnificent beat.
Oh, thank goodness. I never even knew Jimmy Fallon even had a show.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This N Officer Ricky is such a bird...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Valley A Death" is a coo song, kinda sounds like "Flashing Lights" a lil bit, my thing is... He's whining about his kids or whatever and how he'll shovel +%+@, or CO to put food on the table... OK. If that's the case keep it funky and say that +%+@, but this N is a straight up (())... You suppose to be a street N right?? He talk all this street +%+@, does he think Ns is on the block just tryin to make money for themselves?? Damn near EVERY N on the block puttin in work is to put food on they family table... I mean what other reason is there to take those life & death chances?? Does he want some medal for being a CO to feed the kids he made?? Who %*!!@*$ cares, you claim to be a G... You should've hit the block and made that money... Called up your friend "Pablo... Noriega" (whoever the $@$* that is). But this N would rather take an oath and be a CO?? He could've been a bouncer @ a club, when you go out and apply for a job like that it aint no temporary type +%+@, that's a career...

Its REAL Ns out here that's taking chances to feed theirs... These N's aint exploiting the game, they doin what they gotta do, riskin getting life sentences, so to see a N that lived by the book come out and glorify gettin his money off the book is just disgusting... I don't see how any MAN could respect that +%+@... Street N or not... Aint nuthin wrong with having a job, but just keep it funky... "Everyday I'm Hustling..."

(Bow Legged Lou) mutha %++++$ PLEASE ... mutha %++++$ PLEASE (Bow Legged Lou)

I haven't been keeping up with the whole CO #%* but isn't dude still saying he sold and that he was a CO??

Black Thought isn't really backing up Ross. The Roots are the house band for Jimmy Fallon's show. I mean they getting consistent paper. They gotta eat too. Maybe if their fans would buy their albums rather than download they probably wouldn't be a house band for Fallon. That they killed that Magnificent beat.
Oh, thank goodness. I never even knew Jimmy Fallon even had a show.
happy.gif

Yea I haven't seen it either. I was reading an interview that Fallon had and he talked about the Roots being a houseband. I almost want to watch just tohear the Roots play. Last I heard they weren't allowed to play their older material due to some licensing issues.

I didn't watch the BET special yet... is it online??

Musically... Production wize, I think EVERY rapper over 28 should be watchin what Officer Ricky's doin... Because its a mature sound, if these dudes expectto rap well into their 30s and 40s the product may have to follow the templete laid out by officer Rick on DTR... I commend him for that... Besides that its%%+! Officer Ricky for the rest of his life...

Originally Posted by Regent Park
This dude never learns.� I'm starting to think he has some sort of problem.� After every thing that's happened and he still lying.

I dont see how anyone can watch that vid and still mess with that *@%!*.�

Copped yesterday, and it's definitely a banger. Probably the best hip hop album in the history of FL.

Carol City, we did it!!! Nah seriously, I don't condone the lies but good music is good music.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Regent Park
This dude never learns.� I'm starting to think he has some sort of problem.� After every thing that's happened and he still lying.

I dont see how anyone can watch that vid and still mess with that *@%!*.�
Maybe cause we dont care
laugh.gif

1. That whole situation about someone telling him to CO was told to me a long time ago. I dont believe it but it had me
eek.gif
when he actually said it because that situation is common. I know for a fact myboy skooter got the CO job in Holden just so he could work undeground. Thats why I dont look at COs the same

2. The whole Ross was a CO thing been bubbling since Port of Miami. So why should I care just cause 50 said it?

3. And dudes saying it aint about him being a CO its about him lyin
indifferent.gif
He aint my girl he aint my homeboy. I actually pay this dude $9.99 to lie to me, so yea he lied but the majority of people who dont live off ofworldstar are saying "how is 50 calling anybody a cop?"

I think EVERY rapper over 28 should be watchin what Officer Ricky's doin... Because its a mature sound, if these dudes expect to rap well into their 30s and 40s the product may have to follow the templete laid out by officer Rick on DTR... I commend him for that...
Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975)
roll.gif

^ after just watchin that video it seems like this beef between these two is more deep as it seems.. but like always this can just be a marketing ploy just tosell records....

Originally Posted by cartune

Maybe cause we dont care
laugh.gif

1. That whole situation about someone telling him to CO was told to me a long time ago. I dont believe it but it had me
eek.gif
when he actually said it because that situation is common. I know for a fact my boy skooter got the CO job in Holden just so he could work undeground. Thats why I dont look at COs the same

Why is there always a NTer who knows someone that does X when in fact they dont?

The FACT is, CO's dont get no respect whatsoever. You dont become a CO to become a drug dealer...CO's are birds to the Sheriffs ( THE REAL DEALERS) whodo as they please in jails. CO's answer to way to many people for them to ever make any "Rick Ross" type of stories being made up.

I could care less that he lied but any respect one had for him is thrown out the window due to his constant lying.

Back
Top Bottom