****Official ROCK Music .. What are you listening to??****

the doors- riders on the storm

sirius 14| classic vinyl :pimp:
pimp.gif

Doomsword's My Name Will Live On album.

epic power/doom metal band out of Italy.

I'm not gonna lie, this album blew me away.
The production is perfect, the galloping double bass on "Days of High Adventure" is so sweet. This album just pounds all the way through and this is how metal production needs to be, not flat and thin.

Not to mention the cathartic guitar solos and the epic atmosphere that permeates through the longer songs on here like "Once Glorious."

A STRONG candidate for metal album of the year.
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

The new Gogol Bordello cd is absolutely amazing, all their music is so full of energy. So check them out.. you know... if you're into Ukrainian gypsy dance punk.
The body of my text posess extra strength
Power-liftin powerless up, out of this, towerin inferno
My ink so hot it burn through the journal​

Rise Against- Prayer Of The Refugee
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

Heavens - True Hate
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Whoa that's where they held my brother's graduation, looks like a pretty sick venue for a concert.
"Cops see ME? They run. They leave . . . before I ever get to the bar. Cops are scared of me"​

Samael - Ceremony of Opposites

Whoa this is pretty killer.

Mid-paced blackish metal with doom influences and just the right amount of keyboards added into the mix.

It just has this hypnotic dark groove to it thats really hitting the spot right now.
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

Besides listening to Interpol's Our Love to Admire all day i've managed to find a great song from the "past"

The Smashing Pumpkins-1979
KINGS
"You're nearly a laugh but you're really a cry."

Today's soundtrack:

- Maximo Park--A Certain Trigger (I saw 'em play last night for free with The Cribs. Freaking amazing show. I hadta dig this one back out as a result)
- Symposium--One Day At A Time, self-titled EP & On The Outside (anyone remember these Brits from the late '90s/early '00s???)
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS FOR RARE RED BULL POSTERS:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtroubleboundQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

the marquette weekend - volume one

these kids are getting picked up by atlantic. might be worth a check out.

I heard The Marquette Weekend a few weeks (weekends?) ago, and I like their sound.
Detroit Pistons​

TEAMKINGKOOPA

TimCity2000

The new Interpol CD pretty much sucks. It's nothing like Antics or Turn on the Bright Lights. There are only like 3 good songs on the album. Rest My Chemistry, Pioneers to the Fall, and like Mammoth or something.

As much hype as it had, its very disappointing. I stay listening to the old albums.

Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Impossible is Nothing....

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom