Official Rock The Bells 2008 Post

I don't know if i'll be going this year. Last year was pretty epic, so i'm not sure if this year's concert is worth my money.

that line up is serious. might have to visit some friends at Nova and hit up that Philly stop.

still anyone know if the san bernadino/LA show is two stages, or if the denver show is two stages? how were the stages set up in past RTB shows, who performedon which stage?

is anyone else going to the paid dues concert in berkeley on june 14th?

sorry i know this is about rock the bells but its promoted by the same group and i didnt want to make a new thread about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dang, i wanna go, but looks like it won't be coming to houston...or any city in texas.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

No Cool Kids In The Go????
frown.gif

Nas
pimp.gif

Tribe
pimp.gif

Fiyaaaaaaaaa
THAT'S A GOOD THING G!
smh.gif

MORE IMPORTANTLY WHEN DO TICKETS FOR THE CHICAGO SHOW GO ON SALE PLEASE TELL ME I DIDN'T MISS THAT...
nerd.gif

Maybe...

I can't miss ATCQ, but I'm really not a fan of the Rock The Bells series anymore.

I love most of the artists they have in the lineups,

But so many artists in such little time, I always feel like I'm cut short and I walk away not feeling "well-fed" so to speak.

Plus all the fights, all the pickpocketers... unnecessary.

I mean, sometimes, the fights you can't help stop watchin' but still.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Maybe...

I can't miss ATCQ, but I'm really not a fan of the Rock The Bells series anymore.

I love most of the artists they have in the lineups,

But so many artists in such little time, I always feel like I'm cut short and I walk away not feeling "well-fed" so to speak.

Plus all the fights, all the pickpocketers... unnecessary.

I mean, sometimes, the fights you can't help stop watchin' but still.
laugh.gif

its in an amphitheater this year in devore, CA and there are seats im pretty sure so i think those should die down

Can't miss ATCQ, made the mistake when they were in Berkeley 2 years ago or whatever. I feel like the line got a bit weaker without having The Roots therethough, but I doubt that'll stop me from going...no De La hurts too though.

Seymore CAKE You are right about that with a lineup like that who cares bout the Cool Kids!
But they got some decent tracks, i bump a few......BUT NOT CONSISTENTLY...haha

May 17th i think....Get Ya Tickets!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jdubbz2525

Did the Philly show get cancelled?
i noticed that too. the Philly show is no longer on the list of scheduled shows. i just got another email with the flyer on it directly from thepromotional group and the Philly show was not there. what gives?!?!?!?!??!?

Originally Posted by Liban906

sorry i know this is about rock the bells but its promoted by the same group and i didnt want to make a new thread about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence about this one, man. The tickets aint that much, but I need a ride over there.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Seymore CAKE You are right about that with a lineup like that who cares bout the Cool Kids!
But they got some decent tracks, i bump a few......BUT NOT CONSISTENTLY...haha

May 17th i think....Get Ya Tickets!!!!!!!!!
GOOD BIDNESS... I APPRECIATE THAT INFO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm excited for this at Jones Beach...a lot of good acts in there...and I haven't been to Jones since jr. high...I've wanted to see Wale live for awhile....and Tribe and Nas should be good...plus Mos, who is one of my favorites (hope his does some old stuff too)...good to see acts like the Cool Kids andKidz in the Hall on the list too

Originally Posted by CollectJs

Originally Posted by Liban906

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence about this one, man. The tickets aint that much, but I need a ride over there.

word. i was just waitin to see the price before i go but its only 40
eek.gif
i definitely got to go and hiero is gonna be there, its a wrap

i picked up tix in sec 2 row v for the devore show, been to rock the bells in the past at the orange show in san bernadino and im really confused on how thedevore set up is gonna work. fond memories of crashing the gate to catch the last true wu performance!!! good times!

Back
Top Bottom