Official Rose Bowl thread - USC vs. Illinois - Jan.01.08

7x98nsz.jpg

I really don't know what to expect in this game, I wonder which Trojans team will show up. Hopefully our offensive line is healed and our players are readyto go. I will be attending this game so I decided to create this thread so everyone can put their predictions in before the game starts. The weather issupposed to be beautiful tomorrow, 75 and sunny. With that being said, Lets Go Trojans......Fight On!!!!!

USC should take this, They have been on fire for the past couple of games

laugh.gif
Illinois have been getting disrespected something terrible here.They're a damn good football team, beat Ohio St. in the horseshoe, yet their the 14 point underdogs against an overrated Trojans team that lost toStanford?
roll.gif
I see the Illini proving all doubters wrong, winningcomfortably. 45-24 Illinois.

I'm more of an Oregon fan, but I hope Illi pulls this out since I got a bunch of friends that go there.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Illinois have been getting disrespected something terrible here. They're a damn good football team, beat Ohio St. in the horseshoe, yet their the 14 point underdogs against an overrated Trojans team that lost to Stanford?
roll.gif
I see the Illini proving all doubters wrong, winning comfortably. 45-24 Illinois.
eyes.gif

But at the same time illinois has been getting disrespected. It all depenends what USC team shows up. Hopefully we come ready to play.

USC by a landslide. I really don't believe in Illinois and their chances against the mighty USC.

Shot out to my cousin Bo Flowers.... #24
pimp.gif
he just got out theminors

And i like USC to win.. But Illinois should cover the spread

disappointing that the Rose bowl went with a more "traditional" matchup, than a good matchup.

USC wins big and easy.

You give Pete Carroll a month to prepare and he'll eat your sack for lunch

laugh.gif
Illinois have been getting disrespected something terrible here. They're a damn good football team, beat Ohio St. in the horseshoe, yet their the 14 point underdogs against an overrated Trojans team that lost to Stanford?
roll.gif
I see the Illini proving all doubters wrong, winning comfortably. 45-24 Illinois.

bold statement. illinois isnt going to be seeing the endzone that much.

Saw Pat Forde last night at our BCS party and asked about today's game.

dude was wasted, but i swear he said USC by 7 TD's and quote, "I hope they destroy them."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
awesome

come on Fighting Illini!!!! I would like to see USC come and play in Illinois right now we got 4 or 5 inches of snow last night.
I am predicting that the Illini come back with a W.

I'll be pulling Illinois, but I got USC winning by 11 points.

USC 31
Illinois 20

Lets go ILLINI !!!

to say that we're massive underdogs would be anunderstatement

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What the hell are you talking about? Nobody who posted before you disrespected Illinois, let alone something terrible.

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom