Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

DBD where u @ u bum !%!... PM me
laugh.gif

Love seeing the grizzlies win the series like that.

But can someone tell me why Blair didn't get any pt this series??

Allergies bruh.....allergies

Tip of the hat to spurs....it wasn't easy by any stretch
Shout to PO, fundamental, and the rest of yall SA fans

Allergies bruh.....allergies

Tip of the hat to spurs....it wasn't easy by any stretch
Shout to PO, fundamental, and the rest of yall SA fans

Originally Posted by srvballer

He had a difficult time finishing around the basket and couldn't guard any of the bigs to due his lack of height/length.
Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

or y RJ didnt get in the game 2nd half?
Besides the first two games, he was a ghost.

Originally Posted by srvballer

He had a difficult time finishing around the basket and couldn't guard any of the bigs to due his lack of height/length.
Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

or y RJ didnt get in the game 2nd half?
Besides the first two games, he was a ghost.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I don't think the Spurs were the worse team, it's just they drew the worst possible match-up in terms of Grizzlies strengths/weaknesses and their strengths/weaknesses.

Just about every other West playoff team would have been a better draw for them.
I agree, it's a lot like the Mavs-Warriors. Basketball is a lot about match-ups. That being said, the Grizzlies definitely have a much better chance as a 8 seed to do more than just win one round because they are much better defensively and have big men. If they're clicking they can go far.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I don't think the Spurs were the worse team, it's just they drew the worst possible match-up in terms of Grizzlies strengths/weaknesses and their strengths/weaknesses.

Just about every other West playoff team would have been a better draw for them.
I agree, it's a lot like the Mavs-Warriors. Basketball is a lot about match-ups. That being said, the Grizzlies definitely have a much better chance as a 8 seed to do more than just win one round because they are much better defensively and have big men. If they're clicking they can go far.

"End of an era" I guess. Big props to the Grizz, they definitely were the better team. Good luck to them against OKC in the 2nd round. Should be a great one.

And
laugh.gif
roll.gif
to that clown DBD. Them mofos ain't sprinting now are they? Hell they ain't moving at all now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom