:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Using Kaps past as a example of now is not ok. There was a point were he changed and who knows how he is living like now. So all the examples of him having all these kicks, etc may not be accurate today. Some people are applauding him, some are tearing him down. But right now i dont feel no ways about Kaps actions.

Using Kaps past as a example of now is not ok. There was a point were he changed and who knows how he is living like now. So all the examples of him having all these kicks, etc may not be accurate today. Some people are applauding him, some are tearing him down. But right now i dont feel no ways about Kaps actions.
Someone who understands

I support Kaep for the message that he stands for...

Also let's keep this thread about football, keep the other political topics else where

Last edited:
The Driskell era will begin sooner than expected
nthat.gif
sick.gif

yo, dudes are dropping like flies across the league. we need to get rid of some of these preseason games. i believe it should be two games max.

It is tough though because a lot of the rookies and scrubs need these preseason games to progress just look at Tank who we were just talking about. Also these preseason games give time for guys like Armstead to recover who were injured in practice. Or are you proposing that training camp / practice extends for 2 of the weeks that are now preseason weeks? 

Given the Kaep situation Gabbert and Driskell are going to need as many reps as humanly possible if we're going to have any hope of salvaging any of this season. 

Not to mention America's hunger for football is so great I don't think the market could bear cutting the preseason in half.

Unfortunately this is one of those problems that doesn't have an easy or simple solution. 

yup, it's a very precarious situation. you want to give the youngsters a chance to prove themselves or get reps, but you also want to preserve the health of your vets. tricky situation.

Last edited:
Not sure how i feel about playing against Dak instead of Romo in week 4
laugh.gif
**** it dude I'm down for Dak. Cowboys got real lucky IMO, Romo is clearly on his way out and Dak looks to me like a starting NFL QB. Honestly I find myself wishing we had him, Dallas did well for themselves with Dak and Elliot. 

Hahaha it is pretty obvious to me that this has left you triggered so I'm not gonna trip on your foolishness
Foolishness? That's your assumption - a poor assumption - No one is bothered - it's just discussion.

Red isn't wrong. You aren't wrong. 

One of your quarterbacks (back up at this point) is using his platform and his "employer" to make himself heard.

Using your employer to make your case for social activism isn't always professional or appropriate across many circles which is why there is backlash.

On top of that he's digressed and come across as disengaged - which in tandem with his "act" has clearly rubbed people the wrong way. 

He is still a topic of discussion and employed by the 49ers whether or not you actually agree him. 

Not sure how i feel about playing against Dak instead of Romo in week 4
laugh.gif
as you guys all know, i was high on dak leading up to the draft, but i wouldn't crown him as a world beater just yet. that line is UNREAL. they're probably the best group i've ever seen. incredibly versatile with their ability to adapt to any type of scheme at a high level.

throw in zeke, morris and dez, and you've got the perfect foundation in place for a rookie QB to shine.

Last edited:
He is still a topic of discussion and employed by the 49ers whether or not you actually agree him. 
I don't know what thread you've been reading but no one has said Kaepernick is "not a topic of discussion or employed by the 49ers". 

Back
Top Bottom