:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't mind his stance or what he did or any of that.

On the football side, I am more than over him. I rather the 9ers part ways instead of waiting to see if something will change. Dudes buns. The QB position is too much for him, and that is clear. we waited and waited for Alex, only for him to actually turn it around and we let him go. Ain't waiting 7 years for the Kap 7Storm. Move on and find a new candidate, and maybe just maybe we can land a starting QB in the next few years.

I'm pinning Aldon Smith and Kaep downfall on Nessa. The power of the P
mean.gif

Kaep's whole social media persona changed once he got with her, even went vegan. Went from posting about shoes, workouts, to...
nerd.gif
Let's not forget this story: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/07/aldon-smith-colin-kaepernick-fight-practice-before-arrest/

TMZ is silly as hell, but they have been money when it comes to breaking sports stories. We'll probably get the truth in a E:60 in 15 years.

Last edited:
I could argue Alex Smith was given way more chances than Colin Kaepernick to be "the man" at the helm. I agree though, he still has a slight time frame to turn it all around. Not trying to make an unfair comparison, but Steve Young's career didn't really flourish until he was 31 years old.

I don't mind his stance or what he did or any of that.

On the football side, I am more than over him. I rather the 9ers part ways instead of waiting to see if something will change. Dudes buns. The QB position is too much for him, and that is clear. we waited and waited for Alex, only for him to actually turn it around and we let him go. Ain't waiting 7 years for the Kap 7Storm. Move on and find a new candidate, and maybe just maybe we can land a starting QB in the next few years.
Unless Minnesota is willing to eat the contract and give up a decent pick I still think the FO will hold onto him. His contract is guaranteed and in today's NFL you need more than one QB to survive the grind of the season without it falling apart. Driskel may be ready to take over the #2 spot but if something were to happen to Gabbert early in the season would the FO be willing to hand the reins to a low round pick rookie? I don't think it's likely.

Unless Minnesota is willing to eat the contract and give up a decent pick I still think the FO will hold onto him. His contract is guaranteed and in today's NFL you need more than one QB to survive the grind of the season without it falling apart. Driskel may be ready to take over the #2 spot but if something were to happen to Gabbert early in the season would the FO be willing to hand the reins to a low round pick rookie? I don't think it's likely.
Moot point anyway Vikings hired Shaun Hill 

big game tomorrow for guys like marcus rush and garrison smith. they can cement their roster spots tomorrow and bump off bums like corey lemonier and tony jerod-eddie. 

it's a shame we can't cut both willhoite and hodges. they both have looked terrible to say the least.

Last edited:
big game tomorrow for guys like marcus rush and garrison smith. they can cement their roster spots tomorrow and bump off bums like corey lemonier and tony jerod-eddie. 

it's a shame we can't cut both willhoite and hodges. they both have looked terrible to say the least.

Would of never thought Ray Ray Armstrong would show up like he did. But his activity has been great to see. He redlines on the field, and thats something that is welcomed imo.

I am ******* stunned how well he played this preseason. Dude brought that juice to the field.

Last edited:
He's been seeing the field really well. Hopefully O'neil is seeing the same.

One think I keep seeing with Wilhoite, is he just takes himself out of the play too much. Stacking up behind the dline waiting, or just taking bad paths. Ray Ray has been the exact opposite.

One think I keep seeing with Wilhoite, is he just takes himself out of the play too much. Stacking up behind the dline waiting, or just taking bad paths.
lol i was literally about to write something up for this clip and got lazy, but yup, you're right.

Pro Football FocusVerified account‏@PFF

Marcus Rush has the highest Pass Rush Productivity of any edge defender this preseason. #49ers (min 50% snaps)
#2 is tank 
pimp.gif

going to be a tragedy if rush doesn't make this squad because he won't make it to the practice squad again. some team will offer him a spot. he balled out for the second preseason in a row. lemonier hasn't shown **** in 3 seasons. time to give rush a shot.

Last edited:
let's give rush some love. dude is 100% effort, balls to the ball on every play. gotta love it. dude has to make this team. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
hope to see kaep start over gabbert. hope to hear more about his game than his pre-game stuff. don't agree or disagree with it

I am ******* stunned how well he played this preseason. Dude brought that juice to the field.

He has looked very good. But he got ejected from that Green Bay game at halftime for taunting. Not a
Very smart player he needs to knock it off.

Its funny
hope to see kaep start over gabbert. hope to hear more about his game than his pre-game stuff. don't agree or disagree with it

Why would you hope for the inferior player to start?

I love what im seeing from Ray Ray but doesn't he look like he can put on some muscle to you guys? Maybe that's what happens after watching Willis and Bowman for so long.

every day it's something new with this bum. now there's **** about his socks.

i hope he plays as expected and absolutely bombs tonight. he needs to go. dude is a HUGE distraction for a young team and a new head coach trying to turn around a program.

He has looked very good. But he got ejected from that Green Bay game at halftime for taunting. Not a
Very smart player he needs to knock it off.
lol yeah dude is an idiot

he was going at aaron rodgers on the first drive of the game 
laugh.gif

Tbh thats not my issue with Kap. The man has the right to support any ideals he feels.

On a football standpoint and for this team, I think he needs to go tbh. What else does he want? He injured himself, got the money, now go....

if you've been on this forum for a minute, you can attest that I have been calling this dude into question since early 2013. I vividly remember the first red flag I posted about was his inability to get the ball to anyone except for his first read. then the cries came about "nobody being open", so i re-visited the all-22s and noticed guys running around wide open.

shortly thereafter, Trent Dilfer came out publicly and called Kaepernick a "remedial passer'.

it all snowballed the more games he played, and the multitude of flaws were slowly exposed as time went on. I vividly remember going back and forth with dland about extending this turd. i thought it was terrible idea and said should have waited until after 2014 to see if it was justified.

all of the off-field stuff is the final straw. not only are you a terrible quarterback, you're a massive distraction. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The media so petty. He wore those for the practice at kezar.

Though wearing some damn socks with pig cops is pretty petty in itself.

At this point it's CLEARLY a business decision HOW the 49ers choose to move forward.

I don't like the fact that companies NOW push for social justice when before it was something more taboo and traditionally done in an individual forum. If you did this at a job you'd be met with HR with the quickness. Now everyone is pro-black...now everyone is power to the people, let's show our diversity...it's just confusing to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom