:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Embarrassing the amount of Cowboys fans at this game, sounds like a home game for them
bro, you should have seen the one at the stick in 2011. it had to be 50/50 niner and cowboy fans 

i almost threw down like 3 times. it was soooo annoying. 
sick.gif

we got them back in 2014, tho. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
I was just thinking there's almost more cowboy fans than 9ers fans 
:smh: **** Levi's man. Trash *** fans. It was quiet as hell a few years ago when I went to watch em play cards. Bunch of rich folks drinking wine and on their phones AT THE GAME

The stick was so much better.

Last edited:
mean.gif
**** Levi's man. Trash *** fans. It was quiet as hell a few years ago when I went to watch em play cards.

The stick was so much better.
Last year I got front row center field tickets vs the Cards Nov 29th last year for $75 a seat on stubhub after fees. That's how bad the resale market got by the end of last year. We lost, no surprise, but was really fun to be right up there in the front row mid field with a view of the action! 

los and zeke run so similar. you can tell they were coached up by the same coaches. 
laugh.gif

los and zeke run so similar. you can tell they were coached up by the same coaches. 
laugh.gif
los has been ok but he's got a long way to go to fill frank g's shoes and honestly I'm pretty doubtful when all is said and done he ever will.

not living in the past and saying we should have kept gore and be starting him now but also becoming aware carlos isn't necessarily the future

Last year I got front row center field tickets vs the Cards Nov 29th last year for $75 a seat on stubhub after fees. That's how bad the resale market got by the end of last year. We lost, no surprise, but was really fun to be right up there in the front row mid field with a view of the action! 
I'm planning on going to the December game when they play the seacocks

Amazing that we completely dominated this first half but a gift call for the Cowboys and our ****** punter gave them life. SMFH

Back
Top Bottom