:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brown's remaining schedule. i could see a W against the chargers. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

CSNAuthentic ‏@CSNAuthentic 
 33s34 seconds ago

Sources: #49ers
general manager Trent Baalke could end up with #Broncos

(@MaioccoCSN
)

baalke is going to get a job quick. regardless of what a bunch of clueless fans on social media across the net choose to believe, he's well respected by his peers in the scouting and personnel community as a talent evaluator.

Mannn I feel like I've been taking crazy pills being in the minority defending Baalke. Frustrating. Baalke is probably praying to get out of this **** show

Mannn I feel like I've been taking crazy pills being in the minority defending Baalke. Frustrating. Baalke is probably praying to get out of this **** show
some of the most intelligent people throughout human history have been called crazy by their lesser intelligent peers. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
check this out

trying to bring down tarik cohen is like chasing a squirrel 

Last edited:
Why did they release him?

DUI was basically the nail in the coffin for him.

He was in a contract year this season and basically for the entire season, had **** the bed and fell out of favor w/ the coaching staff.

Was never in rhythm all year but then again the Cards been out of sync all year too. Amazing how explosive that offense was last year w/ Fitz, Floyd, John Brown w/ Palmer dropping bombs to them weekly.

This year, Floyd looks washed and John Brown almost useless b/c of his sickle cell condition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom