:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yup

why would any respectable GM want to come work here? baalke is respected around the NFL by his peers. I am sure he's already spread the word to stay the **** away. you'll have no autonomy, you'll be forced to work with paraag, and you'll have cheap, meddling owners micromanaging whom believe they've got it all figured out. 
Word gets around very fast. 

Why they extenedig players when the gm is two weeks away from being fired?
maybe the new gm is the one doing the extensions? 

sick.gif

Last edited:
No my understanding is that despite all the fires going on they're gonna try to stay the course with Jed, Baalke, Kelly and the gang.

Funny how quick Goldson, Whitner and all the DBs that left our team fell off a cliff after they left lord fangio.

Shows you how important good coaching and scheme fit is.

"weasel"

lmao

dude is definitely some type of creature from the rat family. 
mean.gif
 the mastermind behind the rift between the front office and jim harbaugh.

this poster nailed it:
[h2]  Exposing Paraag Marathe.....the man you really want fired.  (self.49ers)[/h2]
49er fans, I know most of you want to see York sell the team and think he's ill equipped to run the franchise- and you may be right - and I know you want to see Baalke fired b/c he is the GM who acquired no one this last off-season that has helped move the needle, and hired Tomsula, whom you also want gone. But if you go back a few years and look at who within the organization has gained the most power and pulled the most strings it's none of the above.

The man you REALLY want gone from the organization is Paraag Marathe. He is the man who has risen the most from within and while I credit his work on the salary cap and contracts he has superseded both Baalke and York for most influential. Whatever he says is gold to York, and Baalke is just doing what his owner wants which is really what Marathe wants.

Marathe has grown so powerful he now practically has seat in the coaches box and helps call plays - yeah, bet you didn't know that - he is using his analytics to dictate what the coaching staff calls. Hence, why Tomsula keeps punting and the organization has yet to speak out about it and why Tomsula keeps saying he would "do it again."

Safe to say Harbaugh's biggest issue within the organization was Marathe's meddling with coaches and calls which led to York deciding, not between Baalke and Harbaugh, but Marathe and Harbaugh - that's why there were so many conflicting reports about the Baalke/Harbaugh relationship towards the end of the season. I believe Marathe/York were pissed with the calls made by Harbaugh that cost us the SB and last Conf Championship game and used that to convince York that his analysis could do the the job of Harbaugh and that they just needed a coach who would comply - enter Tomsula - and follow his analysis. Tomsula has made several mentions to this throughout the year.

So the next time someone wants to fly banner over the field it should read "Fire Marathe A.K.A. Wormtongue" b/c he is basically that guy from LoTR who has full control of the King (York).
first time in years i've seen marathe meddling in the booth on television. i wonder if it was a slip up on fox's part. kawasaki says that fox has order from the yorks not to show them on TV.

baalke is like, "**** this, fire me, i am sick of this fool"

Last edited:
baalke's defensive picks in the past 5 years with fangio and we'd still be a winning franchise.

i was wearing my patrick willis jersey yesterday and i was thinking that if harbaugh wasn't fired, would he still be playing football?

Last edited:
NOBODY REMEMBERS THIS ****

Paraag helped facilitate McCloughan's exit lmao

Friday, Mar 19, 2010
 This time, a source close to McCloughan said, the general manager “was blindsided” on Wednesday when York called him into a meeting with other high-ranking team officials and told him his services were no longer wanted. There’s a suspicion among those in the McCloughan camp – and other sources familiar with the team’s front-office politics – that Paraag Marathe, the Niners’ vice president of football operations, pushed for the move as an attempt to gain more power.

Last edited:
 [h2]ROUND 1: PICK 15TH OVERALL: JACK CONKLIN, OT, MICHIGAN STATE - 6'6", 308 LBS, 35" ARM LENGTH[/h2]
Powerful and quick off the ball. Conklin has the size, length and strength to thrive in Chip's downhill inside-zone scheme. Capable in pass protection, but where he excels is in the running game. Loves to get downhill and pancake a defender. Not the greatest athlete, but he makes up for his shortcomings with tenacity and unwavering fight in him. Says he tailors his game after Joe Staley; now has the opportunity to learn from him directly. Well-coached, physical and a natural fiery competitor. Conklin brings his lunch pail to work every game. Does not back down from challenge. Went toe-to-toe with Oregon's Deforest Buckner and gave him everything he could handle. With Joe Staley only getting older, Anthony Davis being unreliable, and only Trent Brown showing promise, the depth at tackle is shaky, so Trent takes one of the best tackles in the draft with the mental makeup and physical, tangible attributes that Chip Kelly covets at the right corner.

Last edited:
kap said the team has had zero players only meetings...guess there's no leaders left in that locker room.
mean.gif

m

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom