:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that seems a little high, but the way contracts are setup now the yearly salary estimates are pointless because they never average out to that number. need to look at the entire duration of contract specifically guaranteed/signing bonus.

wish crabs would take a contract similar to kap's but highly doubt it.

Last edited:
What might Crab be looking for $12-14mil per?

im a huge fan of crabs and i hope he is with us long term, but unless he flourishes next season, no way do i want him for 12mil. i hope stevie or QP balls out next year to put some pressure on crabs agent.

but given that crabs is kaeps security blanket, QP will probably end up riding the bench most of the season :/

im thinking crabs might get extended soon, or at least I hope.

Shout out brooks for the restructure.

Also was reading that Aldon is the best player at camp, so far. :x What is his potential.

aldon has the potential to be the best football player in the NFL. 
sick.gif

expecting close to 20 sacks this season even with whatever suspension is handed to him.

Last edited:
aldon has the potential to be the best football player in the NFL. :x  

expecting close to 20 sacks this season even with whatever suspension is handed to him.
Seriously No BS once in a lifetime pass rusher his plethora of moves to embarrass guys is prodigy like.

I'm such a clown I wanted Prince Amukamura in that draft.
I'm not a college football guy at all, so when the name Aldon Smith was announced, I had no idea who the hell that was.  I was just pissed that we spent a high pick on another A. Smith. 
laugh.gif

I'm not a college football guy at all, so when the name Aldon Smith was announced, I had no idea who the hell that was.  I was just pissed that we spent a high pick on another A. Smith.  :lol:

Same here, I remember they were saying he's gonna be a project player and I was pissed because at that pick u want a right now impact player. Prince looked good at that pick but Baalke the god putting in his work :pimp:

49ERS RESTRUCTURE OLB AHMAD BROOKS’ CONTRACT, FREE UP $2M IN CAP ROOM...

Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com reports that the 49ers have restructured OLB Ahmad Brooks‘ contract and in turn created $2 million in available cap space.
Tom Pelissero reports that San Francisco converted $3.395 million of Brooks’ base salary into a signing bonus.
This move will drop Brooks cap figure for 2014 from $6.6 million to around $4.5 million, according to Pelissero.
However, move will subsequently increase his cap figures moving forward to: $9.6M (2015), $9.6M (2016) and $8.6M (2017).

Man I was just watching Navorro's mic'd up that Seattle game at the stick. That **** makes you wanna bust a head throw the pads on.

Sooo much praise coming out of camp for Brandon Lloyd. I was not expecting him to make the team, but now I feel like I would be surprised if he didn't make the final 53. Going to be interesting to see what the final WR group looks like with Lloyd, Baldwin and possibly even Osgood competing for that last spot. 

Last year's initial 53 roster had 5 WRs(Q, Baldwin, Moore, Williams and QP).

Q

Crabs

Stevie

QP

Bruce 

????

btw that group looks soooo sick with just those 5 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Totally forgot Baldwin was still with the team :lol:

We deep, we deep

When's the first day for cuts to trim down the roster

I would think so, but Ellington never really returned punts or kicks with regularity at SC. So there should be an open competition.

Back
Top Bottom