:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OH **** GUYS

THE ENTIRE TIME WE MISSED IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES

A SIGN FROM THE FOOTBALL GODS

KAP'S PROTEST WAS AN OMEN

STRAIGHT FROM THE FOOTBALL GODS THEMSELVES

Last edited:
KAP'S PROTEST WAS AN OMEN
Kap's protest was an omen alright... an omen that we were totally ****** and we should have seen that when the biggest conversation about a football team was Black Lives Matter. 

Kap's turning vegan and Muslim were omens too, should we hire a gluten free Arab crossfit trainer to whip the boys into shape for next season? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yup, i think this is the first game he's been active. missed last season due to ACL recovery. wasn't healthy in camp this year, either.

Last edited:

yup, i think this is the first game he's been active. missed last season due to ACL recovery. 
Baalke strikes again! Sure am glad we drafted an ACL guy, it sucked not having him last season, but this season he has been money! Did you see he's averaging 23 yards per catch? 
eek.gif

what if the ACL picks continue? frank gore and ray mcdonald were ACL picks long before baalke. 

i could see a certain number cruncher loving the potential "return on investment"

I mean... What if we just modified the clocks at home, and the ones we look at on the road, so that the 49ers think it is always the 1st quarter. Just put four 1's on the clock instead of a 1,2,3,&4. Would we start putting up 56 pts a game? 
nerd.gif

josh garnett and trent brown would do some serious damage in a power scheme.

shaw has a power scheme. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom