:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kassim is an absolute stud on special teams man, he's gotta have a spot on this team right?

Kassim is an absolute stud on special teams man, he's gotta have a spot on this team right?

They'll probably do what they did last year: cut him and then pick him up after week 1 when his veteran salary is no longer guaranteed and is on a week by week basis.

Last edited:
I really want to see RB Glenn Winston and S James McCray stay with this team via 53 or PS. 

Last edited:
Last year we had Gore, Hunter, LMJ, Dixon... Miller, Tukuafu

This year we can have Gore, Hyde, LMJ, Winston... Miller

Keep 5 backs, although if Ellington takes over PR/KR duties I don't see the need of having LMJ on the team

Guess we all gotta wait and see

really liked what i saw from thomas, mccray and winston tonight. They are forsure going to make a NFL roster. Hopefully its with the niners though

My guess ranges from 2 games to 8...who knows. Goodell has been so damned inconsistent with his penalties.

I am crossing my fingers that this delay is because Goddell is strongly considering using Aldon's voluntary checking into rehab as part or all of this suspension. 

Same. 

Come on Roger. 
wink.gif

Hope to hear nothing about a suspension.

Missed yesterdays game, read that mcgray and borland had a great game. Dont know too much about mcgray. 

Last edited:
Lemonier and Lynch...time to step up.

So it was pointless to go to rehab.....

Pretty convenient that he is back AFTER the NO game. Can't risk any harm to Brees I guess.

Back
Top Bottom