:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Willhoite had one of the worst PFF scores with a overall of -3.1. :x It was really obvious while watching the game too.

Start the ivory T-rex Chris Borland!!!!

Last edited:

You can laugh all you want.  There is absolutely no way there was as large a % of Cowboy fans at Candlestick at 2011 as there were 49er fans in Dallas yesterday.  Not even close.
Ahh yes, quotes from coaches and players couldn't possibly outweigh the opinion from a shaded 49ers fan.

LOL. I got it chief...
Show me a picture of Candlestick looking even close to as as blue as this picture looks red and you wont hear me mention it again.

Our secondary had three turnovers and we played without our #1 and #2 pretty much all game long.  And aside from some garbage time yards, I dont see how anyone could reasonably look at the game and say our secondary didnt shut down the Cowboys passing game.  And you bringing up the run is irrelevant, as that has nothing to do with what I quoted.
Had yall been playing a team whose quarterback wasn't seeing his first regular season action since having major back surgery, yall lose.
Leave Marshall and Jeffery open like that next Sunday and it's a Chicago blow out.

Our secondary had three turnovers and we played without our #1 and #2 pretty much all game long.  And aside from some garbage time yards, I dont see how anyone could reasonably look at the game and say our secondary didnt shut down the Cowboys passing game.  And you bringing up the run is irrelevant, as that has nothing to do with what I quoted.
Had yall been playing a team whose quarterback wasn't seeing his first regular season action since having major back surgery, yall lose.
Leave Marshall and Jeffery open like that next Sunday and it's a Chicago blow out.
Open like what?  What game were you watching that you saw your wide receivers open?  You had a 50-60 yard play where we were in perfect covereage but Cox mistimed the leap.  You had a garbage time drive extended by 2 bull **** illegal contact calls which gave you an additional 40-50 receiving yards.  We were playing without our #1 and #2 cornerbacks, and we still pretty much shut down your passing offense.  Blame Romo if you want.  It wasnt just the interceptions.

If we play Marshall and Jeffrey the same way we played Dez and Witten, we will not only NOT get blown out, but we will win again. 

I hear that people watch games with hometeam blinders on.....but to say that our secondary played horribly is just incorrect.  I seriously dont know what game you were watching. 

Your opinion would be no different than me saying that our defense shutdown the Cowboys running game.

Welp, if Brock doesn't play. I'm interesting to see how DJ plays against a decent qb and good receivers. Could be a blessing in disguise.

The nice thing about our secondary this year is we have the size to match up with those huge receivers teams, like Chicago, will throw out there. Cook and DJ out there looking like the twin towers.

Those ****** corners we had during the late 90s/early 2000s drove me crazy. :x

Last edited:
Haha! Man, I was happy that Ahmed Plummer was like 5'11 or 6'0. He was considered "tall" on those 49er teams. Haha

so much good stuff. need to catch a replay of the game. anyone know when they showin that?

still feelin myself off that win.

didnt peyton come off a neck injury/surgery last season and throw for something like 7tds? but then again comparing peyton to romo is like apples to complete utter trash

there's the Monday morning quarterback, then there's the Monday morning moron

Man Jerry's world was a sea full of red I've never been to a game where the road crowd out numbered the home like that :wow:

didnt peyton come off a neck injury/surgery last season and throw for something like 7tds? but then again comparing peyton to romo is like apples to complete utter trash

there's the Monday morning quarterback, then there's the Monday morning moron
Whatever sports talk radio station you listen to has failed you grasshopper :smh:
Manning missed an ENTIRE SEASON.
Romo came back after only missing an OFFSEASON.

A microdisc is major back surgery now? 
laugh.gif

On the cowboys' 2nd series, 3rd down in the red zone, did anyone else think if Hitner was still our SS instead of Bethea that may have been a TD for Witten? Maybe I just had a Super Bowl and NFCCG flashback.

Also, Iupati still isn't playing well is he?

saw those. how were those not against nfl dress code (or whatever it's called)?

thought cleats had to be team colors or black

saw those. how were those not against nfl dress code (or whatever it's called)?

thought cleats had to be team colors or black

Can't say for sure, but maybe he got a pass since he was auctioning them off for his charity. Orrr he just took the fine since it was a special occasion with him coming home.

Last edited:
Whatever sports talk radio station you listen to has failed you grasshopper :smh:
Manning missed an ENTIRE SEASON.
Romo came back after only missing an OFFSEASON.

whatever poor reading comprehension skills you possess must have failed you, grasshopper. nowhere did i speak on the amount of time peyton missed... which brings me to the point that, would it not be difficult to come back to football after an ENTIRE season missed?

but that's all besides the point. niners gameplanned to prevent the pass. yet, cowboys must've thought otherwise with your qb forcing throws into triple coverage.

and if your qb is still recovering from microdisc surgery, then either dont play him or stick to the run.. but that's none of my business

Y'ALL SAY TOUGH THINGS.

BUT DO Y'ALL DO TOUGH THINGS?

Y'ALL GOT THE BATTERY PACK IN

Y'ALL JUICED

JUST SAY SORRY CAUSE I KNOW YALL SORRY

NO CHOPPAS

feel free to post that in there next time

Back
Top Bottom