:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like the Browns are shipping out players from the previous regime. If this draft wasn't so deep in RBs, I'd give them a call about Duke Johnson. I'd be interested in Emmanuel Ogbah, too.

giphy.gif

Maiocco doesn't expect the team to heavily pursue Trumaine Johnson, Allen Robinson, or Sammy Watkins.

How effective will he be coming off a torn Achilles?

No idea. It's a risk.

He knows the scheme inside and out, and Saleh calls more zone than anything, which lends itself to Sherman's high football IQ. Big postive is that won't be mirroring receivers across the field. If gets healthy, this could be a huge pickup.

I agree this just screams like the deal to be made for a player who was top in his position. Some risk (depending on price) with high reward if he is in form. Plus the mind he brings to that position group and the defense. Can’t copy what Seattle did with the talent hey had, but it puts someone in there to show the young guys how to be that aggressive etc. imo. One thing about LOB in their prime hey didn’t give a dam. They played aggressive as hell.

This could be big for Ahkello's development. He has the tools to become the next Richard Sherman. Now, he'd have the master teaching him the secrets to the craft.

Back
Top Bottom