:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must have been his top choice to come here, we were the first team he met with, he has a meeting tomorrow with the Lions I doubt he'll be attending...

Im widdit :pimp:

Man i really hated this dude for years but i always told my buddy i dont like him on the seahawks but would love him if he were on my team. Hope hes ready to go

SF/LA rivalry byke?

*boots up a Madden 18 connected franchise and moves Sherman to the 49ers roster*

So, if he really kills it as a 9er, and is that top level shut down corner for us... who buying his jersey?

Man Paraag is good at these incentive deals. Starts with a low base salary and is always incentive driven having the player earn the money on the field.

As pissed as I was after the 2013 nfc title game. I always viewed Crabtree as a ***** so after that game I was pissed over the end result but a part of me enjoyed Sherman going off on that b boy Crabtree.

Sup Fellas, just heard the news too. I'm shocked and I really don't know how to feel...I guess with time, I'll welcome him...maybe :lol::rolleyes:angry::ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom