:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we've talked in circles about this, but is the coaching staff really trying to prevent him from running?? our running game opens up our passing obviously, but it seems like frank gets stopped early against the seahawks, whereas kaep has had more success running against the hawks

why not game plan to get him out the pocket and let him play the read-option against this team?? play calling was so bland, i can't even call this a vanilla playbook. jed, do the damn thing already and get rid of that moron roman.

I agree that Kaep has had success running against the Seahawks, but the fact Frank Gore (aka, the Seahawks killer) couldn't do anything, was telling. That guy gets up for Seahawks games like no other. He's probably one of the most hated opponents in their history, and he did NOTHING on Thursday. Even last year in the game at Candlestick, he didn't have the greatest game, but he at least had the game-sealing run.

Keeping my eye on those 49ers that lost the bet today. As of right now this thread belongs to me. Go hawks!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

must feel great knowing that the seattle seahawks thread is so boring you'll find your way here.

can you mark *** seattle residents come up with your own **** and stop trynna call yourself "the town??" the town will always be and only be Oakland. no wonder marshawn wants to leave that team and city despite the fact that suddenly a bunch of seattle cats wanna be "bout that action, boss"

I agree that Kaep has had success running against the Seahawks, but the fact Frank Gore (aka, the Seahawks killer) couldn't do anything, was telling. That guy gets up for Seahawks games like no other. He's probably one of the most hated opponents in their history, and he did NOTHING on Thursday. Even last year in the game at Candlestick, he didn't have the greatest game, but he at least had the game-sealing run.

frank can't get it going because the play calling is about as predictable as a disney movie ending -an incomplete pass on 1st down almost always leads to a fg21 run on 2nd and 10.. it's like clockwork with greg roman.

you have one of the most mobile qbs who lacks pocket awareness with a terribly shaky line ... yet you still force kaep to throw and play from the pocket?? obviously they're trynna retool kaep with some fundamental qbing skills, but i get the feeling that taking him away from his strengths is only gonna lead to more of these types of games

Don't really blame G-Ro but yeah there's too much talent to only score 3 points. If he's not gone by this week it will be at the end of the season.

Nothing worse than being hyped for your new jersey to come in before the game, wearing the jersey for the game and then watching your team totally stink it up lol

I hope levi stadium refunded all niner fans money back who wasted thier thxgiving watching that catastrophe.

I dont want Groman to be the scape goat for the week because there were no positives to take from last nights game.

the OLINE - staley / jmart / mmartin all looked terrible. from the penalties to the miss blocks, just atrocious.

kaepernick, accuracy was not his friend, he seemed pretty rattled.

i take it back, aaron lynch looked good and should be on the field for every down.

the rest were terrible, borland missed tackles and a couple blown assignments.

if I'm bowman, I sit out the whole year and just get ready for next year.

Crabtree = first ball he catches he goes down with some injury, never to be heard of again.

Vernon = you bum, even seemed like he wasnt blocking as hard as he needed too, if his head is not in the game he shouldnt even be out there.

I don't understand why they didn't move kaep around, that seemed to bring the only positive yards.

WIth that said, Sherman :smh: thats a bad dude forreals.

JUST ALL BAD. Happy thanksgiving.

Last edited:
must feel great knowing that the seattle seahawks thread is so boring you'll find your way here.

can you mark *** seattle residents come up with your own **** and stop trynna call yourself "the town??" the town will always be and only be Oakland. no wonder marshawn wants to leave that team and city despite the fact that suddenly a bunch of seattle cats wanna be "bout that action, boss"

I get it man, your thanksgiving was ruined, I'd be upset too if I was dominated, owned and straight up destroyed in every aspect of the game. Watching the mark *** Seattle team enjoying a thanksgiving feast in the middle of your field while you cried in the basement of your moms house. :lol: :lol:

We weren't dominated, our team just ******* sucked.
Shame that that clown sherman gets to shine off of kaeps' horrific passes. Kind of hard not to intercept a ball that is thrown right to you.

no thanks, fam. im a homeowner. but i do love mom's home cooking. she's mean with the eggroll game

Last edited:
Let the Niner fans like red who didn't participate in the bet hold down the fort.

Aight guys I'll talk to you guys next Saturday.

Later!

Last edited:
I'm hoping Harbaugh and Roman take the reins off Kap's legs. If there is anything we need right now it's for him to give this team that extra dimension.

can you mark *** seattle residents come up with your own **** and stop trynna call yourself "the town??" the town will always be and only be Oakland

As a someone raised in Seattle, and lived in Oakland I agree completely. I lived my whole life in seattle until 2006 when I moved to the bay. NEVER EVER have I heard anyone call Seattle the town,I don't care what anyone says no one from any part of Seattle called it the town.

First I ever heard oft the town was in Oakland. I move back to seattle in 2012 and first I hear is people calling Seattle the town like WTF? :lol:

It doesn't even make sense IMO. Oakland is the town, cause SF is the city.

Either way once the ban starts today, Seahawks will own two threads on NT

I wonder if the tension with the frog office comes from Harbaufh being unwilling to fire Roman?

And the front office realizing that harbaugh and Roman are like one whole person (have to let Harbaugh walk in order to get rid of Roman).

Harbaugh has fought for his guys to get raises and obviously hasn't fired Roman yet (though he should;his brother proved its possible to fire an OC midsession and win the chip).

Roman must be a good cuddler.

Bye Felicia!
The video of the entire Seahawks team saying it on the plane put that extra burn to what just happened. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So after reading theoug the past few pages after not being around thursday night or friday, here are my comments.....

-what a difference a week makes. A lot of you guys are just too emotional. A week ago, it was all about how Kap has grown this year, just not nearly as fast as we would all loke. Now he has regressed because he had a bad game against the Seahawks? Lol. You guys are too much. Yes he played like ****, but so did the entire team. His was easily the worst I have seen Kap play, but he wasnt done any favors by anyone. To use the classic Alex Smith fan quote "I dont know how we could have expected anyone to succeed the way our offensive line played."

-which brings up the offensive line. Wow. What a trainwreck. We have players hurt and their replacements are awful (looking at you Jonathan Martin). We have all pros who look like they forgot how to block (looking at you Iupati and Staley). Penalties. Free rushers every play. Not opening up holes for the running game. Just a mess. Every statistic has us near or at the bottom of the league.

-The wide receivers are not gettingg separation. Granted, it doesnt help that Roman is calling deep routes when Kap is running for his life as soon as he receives the snap, but still. We didnt have many drops this week, but still an abysmal performance by the Wide Receivers.

-our tigt ends are useless. Absolutely useless. In years past, when our running game stalled and our receivers were not doing their jobs, at least we always had our tight e ds to rely on. This is no longer the case. Vernon Davis looks like he would rather be anywhere else but on the field. What makes matters worse wih him is that in the past, even when he disappeared from our passing attack, at least he was a great blocker. NOW, he is not even blocking well anymore.

-special teams. Ugh. Another part of our team that was amazing in the past that flat out sucks now. Andy Lee is shanking balls at an alarming rate. Or he outkickes the coverage with a line drive. Mournreturn game is non existent, makes no sense that we keep running Cox out there who cant judge a punt to save his life. THE fumble was awful too.

-our defense is literally the only part of our team doing its job. Borland looks like the next Zack Thomas, even though he missed two huge tackles on Thursday. Hard to be mad at his performance thugh. Looks like a stud. Our DBs did a phenomenal job too. Just a shame that every big play the Seahawks hit were essentially broken plays.

Real tough loss overall. We got dominated, i know a lot of you have given up, but I still think we can make the playoffs. The Cowboys have a really tough finish to their schedule and the Lions are the Lions. Keep the faith fellas. I know it looks bleak, but there is still a chance.

Last edited:
So the reports continue, adam sceftler is reporting raiders and jets are favorites to trade for harbaugh. How yall feel about this? I read that harbaugh wont let a trade happen because the team he is traded to are going to lose major draft picks thus helping the 49ers. Thus i belive if he leaves he will leave for Michigan. For me i dont want him to go. He has set up something great m why leave when its just the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom