:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was very interested if he'd make the niners look stupid by staying in the league and bringing the Raiders to prominence.

Good luck coach

I wonder how long the process will take to get a new coach. Hopefully it isnt dragged out and they have who they want in mind.

Hopefully it happens quick so they can start preparing for the draft with a structured plan and vision in place.

If true can't believe a successful NFL coach going back to coach college.
Why not?

There's obviously a lot of financial incentive with what Michigan is offering.

Also, it's a lot easier to Harbaugh to run his "program" when there's always a turnover of players.  His manic ways ultimately fall on deaf ears with pro athletes.  

I think the FO has a few names in mind. The writing has been on the wall for a while for Harbaugh to be gone, so I've got to believe they've been thinking about replacements for quite some time now.

anyone want to go to the game tomorrow? pm me if interested.

i'll be there, niner fam. section 113 I think. first game at Levis, excited to see what all the hoopla is about, but bummed that this is the end of an era.

this might be the saddest moment in recent 49ers' history since lawrence phillips missed a block and ended steve young's career.

i'll be there, niner fam. section 113 I think. first game at Levis, excited to see what all the hoopla is about, but bummed that this is the end of an era.

this might be the saddest moment in recent 49ers' history since lawrence phillips missed a block and ended steve young's career.

very cool. you will have a good time. I know a lot of people here aren't that happy with the new stadium. but honestly it was a much needed change and it's a nice venue.

I've already been to a few games this year and something came up so I can't make it out tomorrow.

Hopefully it happens quick so they can start preparing for the draft with a structured plan and vision in place.

red80 red80 Hopefully, this isn't a play-for-play repeat by Jed of what his dad did in 2003 and doesn't end up hiring some unqualified bum out of left field like Jeff did with Dennis Erickson :x :stoneface:

Jim going to UM on Monday to accept. Can't believe he isn't staying in the NFL. Pete Caroll wins

Bam Davis  ‏@AnthonyDavis76   2m2 minutes ago
I just looked Harbaugh in his eyes and thanked him for leading us to some of the best times of our lives. Give Respect when it's Due.

Bam Davis  @AnthonyDavis76  · 2m2 minutes ago

It's only right. I wish him the best on his next Coaching Job. If you google it you'll see where that will be...
no way Fangio follows Harbaugh to UM, right?

....right???!? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I truly wish nothing but success for harbaugh, he put niner football back on the map. We had the same faces and he made them relevant.

It sucks he has to go out like this, could not lead this group of men to stay out of trouble and no true leadership in the locker room with every veteran going down like flies.

I hope crabtree and vernon are next to go, crab was def the rat that leaked info to deion. This season was a meas before it started and its only fitting of how it ends.

with harbaugh's inevitable departure looming, here is my tribute to the harbaugh era. if it is the end, it was one hell of ride and every january of the last 3 years has been filled nerve-wrecking excitement.

Last edited:
Bring back Mooch 
pimp.gif

Right your father's wrong, Jed. 

lol damnit I just want to know who the next head coach will be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom