:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parker would be a solid pick at 15 if he's there.

However, I have moved on. Kevin White is entirely a pipe dream now. Devin Smith, Philip Dorsett and Tyler Lockett are the players we should target in the second. 

Sammie "hands of stone" Coates putting his horrible hands on display at the combine 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Al davis smiling from his grave, I see White going to oakland after that 40
Doubt it. Reggie Mckenzie was literally sleeping while Kevin White was running. Not being facetious either. Dude was passed out in his chair with his head slumping forward in deep rem sleep.

Last edited:
On some superstitious ish I wish we picked 16 I rememeber we drafted Julian Peterson with the 16th pick and before I was alive jerry rice was picked at 16.

Last time we had 16 we traded out of it to 31 to Grab Rashaun woods when Vince wilfork was available hahaha.

Wifork was incredible at college I'm convinced our staff at the time were ameutuers.

Good players are going to start slipping if all these WRs are taken before us.

Danny Shelton will be there at 15 if White, Cooper and Parker all go before us.

Last edited:
 I like Lockett more, but I think they're both great prospects.

Dorsett is more of that straight-line burner type, while Lockett is quick, shiftier and knows how to set up defenders. I like Lockett more. Better route runner, hands, and is a bad *** KR/PR.

I love that  stop and go on Jason Verrett. Lockett made him look silly.

Lockett and Ellington is the kind of combination of WRs that gives Seattle HUGE fits.

Last edited:
if frank doesn't comeback

trent will draft david cobb. this is his type of RB.  book it!

first 3 rounds going something like

1.) Danny Shelton

2.) Devin Smith

3.) David Cobb

Last edited:
dude has a lot of room to add more weight too. he's a relatively lean 290lbs for the position he'd play for us.

Last edited:
I was hoping to get breshad perriman in the 2nd now that he didnt run. He had some 1st round buzz a bit ago

Praying for the mighty poly Danny Shelton right now in the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom