:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard this DC could be available
Screenshot_20230131_141519_Google.jpg

Guess Demeco is gonna try and pull a Saleh and marry himself to whoever they take in the draft at QB. Wish him the best.

I have no clue what we’re doing at qb next season. I’m not against going after Brady or Rodgers and going for it all next season.

I have no clue what we’re doing at qb next season. I’m not against going after Brady or Rodgers and going for it all next season.
Lynch better shore up that O-Line if he has any plans on bringing in Brady or Rodgers.

If TB or AR had McGlinchey and sorry *** Tyler Kroft blocking the right side, they'd be in injured reserve by Week 2.

damn all these squirrels were sacrificed just for kinlaw to get mowed over by mailata in the NFCCG.. :smh:

i wonder if Bosa ever recovered from that sideline injury, because he didn’t look as dominant in his matchups as he normally does

Bosa needs help on that DLine. Imo that's why he was less effective in the playoffs. Dude was gassed carrying the load. No other guy save for Armstead made any kind of impact on that DLine to help Bosa in 3 playoff games.

Lynch needs to go get another impact pass rusher who is also a run stopper in thr middle of that DLine.

Lynch should know. He played with Warren Sapp. He also knows the 49ers won a Super Bowl with Bryant Young and Stubblefield, both of them impact defensive tackles who were both top notch in stuffing run and in pressuring the QB and most importantly complemented HOF'r and the late Rickey Jackson who was the 49ers sack master on the edge like Bosa during that 94-95 Super Bowl winning season

DLine personnel improvement is 100% on Peters and Lynch

What the hell did Drake Jackson do or didn’t do that caused the coaching to lose trust in him? He had the tipped INT in the Raiders game and he never touched the field again for the rest of the season. I know Kyle and Lynch are tough on rookies but damn, can’t tell me wouldn’t have been more productive than Kerry Hyder or even Ebukam, Ebukam just basically a body, dude gotta lead the team in wasted defensive snaps. All these snaps and no production. I know the defense leaned into Jordan Willis but there’s a reason Willis is a back up too and it showed as his workload got heavier and snap count went up. Either way, FO needs to make a splash move to shore up the other DE side to help out Bosa.

What the hell did Drake Jackson do or didn’t do that caused the coaching to lose trust in him? He had the tipped INT in the Raiders game and he never touched the field again for the rest of the season. I know Kyle and Lynch are tough on rookies but damn, can’t tell me wouldn’t have been more productive than Kerry Hyder or even Ebukam, Ebukam just basically a body, dude gotta lead the team in wasted defensive snaps. All these snaps and no production. I know the defense leaned into Jordan Willis but there’s a reason Willis is a back up too and it showed as his workload got heavier and snap count went up. Either way, FO needs to make a splash move to shore up the other DE side to help out Bosa.

Stacked dline group. Best dline coach in the game, think i’m gona trust them :lol:

Some, like Willis, contribute to Special Teams as well

Stacked dline group. Best dline coach in the game, think i’m gona trust them :lol:

Some, like Willis, contribute to Special Teams as well

Stacked Dline? Adonis Bosa carried these average dudes aside from a healthy Armstead, who isn’t even a pro bowler on his best day. Pull the splits and production for our dline without the greatness of Bosa. Hell, I’d argue the dline from 2019 was more talented and disruptive. Kris is the best dline coach and he coached these men up but if you didn’t see the talent difference between our dline and the Eagles and Dallas Cowboys front, I don’t know what to say. Don’t let Bosa’s greatness blind you from the shortcomings of the rest of our dline. Bosa accounted for 40% of our entire dline’s QB hits and over 40% of our sacks. The 2019 dline had more sacks and QB hits with one less game.

Drake Jackson is going to be the goods next year. They probably just trusted Ebukam and Omenihu more this season, but I really see him becoming an impact player for this DLine real soon

I, too, expect Drake to have a larger role next season. Idk if the Niners will keep both Omenihu and Ebukam. But hoping for one of them to re-sign. I wouldn't be surprised if Omenihu followed DeMeco to Houston.

If you guys see the retro satin jackets available for sale, please let me know. I've been wanting one for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom