:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s Dallas week baby!!!!

IMG_7919.jpeg

I can picture George doing this lmaoooo!

Pandemonium will ensue!!!!

Interesting how seahawks have 9 sacks on the giants and the 49ers struggled to get one. Steve Wilks need to change up his schemes or something

Interesting how seahawks have 9 sacks on the giants and the 49ers struggled to get one. Steve Wilks need to change up his schemes or something
TNF games are run with the same scheme as the prior Sunday games. Not enough time to watch film, come up with a scheme, and practice.

TNF is basically a preseason game product except it’s played by starters all 4 quarters.

TNF games are run with the same scheme as the prior Sunday games. Not enough time to watch film, come up with a scheme, and practice.

TNF is basically a preseason game product except it’s played by starters all 4 quarters.
Yeah. But they had 1 yesterday and 1 against the rams.

I’m not too worried about it yet. Rams have a much improved OLine from last year and Dobbs is no statue. I’ll hit the red button if Burrow is still injured and we can’t get to him.

Seattle at 3-1 surprising people once again. But it ain't no surprise for me cause Seattle is always going to be a well coached gum chewing team.

Can't wait til we play em and lay the smackdown to bring em back down to earth.

NFC West imo will be the toughest division in the conference when season is all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom