:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The player to keep an eye out for is Mecole Hardman. His skillset is perfect for this 49ers offense because Shanahan can utilize him much like we utilize Deebo.

With Deebo's health always in question, Hardman would not only be perfect, but we probably only give up a 6th rounder to get him.

Here's a reminder of how Andy Reid used Hardman to whoop our butts not too ling aho

EDIT - DAMN looks like KC just beat us to the punch amd traded for him LOL

Thanks for the update Kyle!
tmp.gif

Last edited:
Mitchell and Masons time to shine this Monday night. Hoping we can get CMC to rest until after our Bye, but at the same time I don't want to mess around in Minnesota and then we got the Bengals the week after.

My DC right here.

No beating around the bush. Call it exactly like it it is and expect 110% accountability from his players.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings don't score a single TD on Monday

Have the 49ers secondary always played the whole don’t give up anything over the top. I don’t know why but I hate the soft coverage we play especially with our run defense being sketchy. Quick decision QBs like Stafford or Cousins dice us up.

Have the 49ers secondary always played the whole don’t give up anything over the top. I don’t know why but I hate the soft coverage we play especially with our run defense being sketchy. Quick decision QBs like Stafford or Cousins dice us up.
Acquiring Patrick Surtain or another shutdown type cornerback solves this because it would allow Ward and Surtain for example to go man to man on the outside and be more aggressive on certain coverages with Lenoir as the slot cornerback.

I think Lynch is still looking to make a trade to upgrade the team, but Surtain is probably unlikely

Our DBs have been fine. Our **** run defense has affected everything especially sacks because our D is built to stop the run first.

Can’t see the Broncos trading surtain but I also heard about Adams. That would be nasty if they had Adams added to our current core

Back
Top Bottom