:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that arrest just seems hella soggy. Doesn't hold too much water with me. I'd bring him back. I would have suspended him for a couple games that's it.

ALDON ALLDAY NEVER DONE

just saw this posted on YT

-glad to see Kaep and Torrey have a connection
-is Kaep still gonna have an issue with his passes being batted/deflected at the line? Los would have been destroyed if that happened in game
-Aldon :\

Last edited:
what sucks is that he is gonna beast on another team now
same here... as much as he's messed up it would do him good if he didn't try to sign with another team cause he wants to do right by SF and continue here

His actions say otherwise. I'd cut ties to be honest, he's real lucky to haven't seriously hurt someone yet. Jim Tomsula has enough to worry about being a first year HC... he need not wonder what''s going on with Aldon 24/7.

Taylor swift concert at Levi's this weekend. There's no hope if they don't switch to turf after this weekend.

20 years old I think. But very smart to take a year off and recover. Concussions are more likely to happen again without adequate recovery time so I applaud his decision.

Yea MM just came out with an article saying how we are under $13m with the release of #99

In the article he mentions that Tomsula is content with the people we have already and that it most likely won't happen

for real

what the hell are we waiting for? at least bring him in as insurance.

maybe trent is loading on cap room to sign eli or rivers if kap busts. 
nerd.gif
 von miller?

Last edited:
Who are some players you guys are looking forward to seeing play in the Preseason?

For me:
-White
-Hayne
-Okoye
-Bowman
-Kap
-Ward
-Our Oline
-Moody

Kap looks real good with his new and improved throwing motion... I wanna see how it transitions in real playing time

Coach said as of now expect most starters to play in the first quarter including Bowman

NFL.com has us 26th in their latest power rankings :lol:

I think I'm going to screenshot all of the major negative talk, tweets and/or articles that I end up actually seeing (i dont read every thing) just so we can have some laughs in a few months :lol:

NFL.com has us 26th in their latest power rankings :lol:

I think I'm going to screenshot all of the major negative talk, tweets and/or articles that I end up actually seeing (i dont read every thing) just so we can have some laughs in a few months :lol:

26th? The disrespect! :lol: :lol:

We'll be fine this year, not worried :smile:

Harold and Reader are good mentions, forgot about them

I think we should take a risk on Jake long. If healthy dude can help out the o-line. But that's a big IF

Id MUCH rather rather have Evan Mathis.

Plus, Harbaugh prob hit Jake up and threw shade at us/made sure he'd sign anywhere BUT San Francisco (Jake went to the University of Michigan) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom