:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. I'm watching the replay and just watched Kaep overthrow Torrey. I know it's only game 1 of preseason, but unfortunately I expect to see that a lot. :smh:

Damn. I'm watching the replay and just watched Kaep overthrow Torrey. I know it's only game 1 of preseason, but unfortunately I expect to see that a lot.
mean.gif
i know, but on a positive note, enjoy the 5 seconds of a clean pocket to throw from. that was a rare sight last year and to see it this early is a good sign.

Last edited:
True... watching the games last year, the o-line was never in sync. They always seemed confused . From the first preseason game to the last regular season game. I pray to God they have it together this year.

When is the first day of cuts to skin down the roster from 90 players?

September 1: 4 PM ET deadline for teams to reduce their rosters to 75 players.
September 5: 4 PM ET deadline for teams to reduce their rosters to 53 players.

Sept 1st is before the final preseason game and then Sept 5th is after the final preseason game.

well, i know who won't be getting cut for sure. Hayne.

besides his talent, he is also a huge marketing tool to jed's eye. before coming over, he was a huge star in rugby and still has a strong following. Cash it.

well, i know who won't be getting cut for sure. Hayne.

besides his talent, he is also a huge marketing tool to jed's eye. before coming over, he was a huge star in rugby and still has a strong following. Cash it.

I hope you're right but at the same time I feel like they might try and be "sneaky" by putting him on the PS

Maybe we can stash him on IR :lol:

Remember Bush is on a one year deal, I feel like Hayne can be his replacement... Cheaper and plus can do the same things as Bush... Only thing he's probably not as fast or doesn't have the shiftiness like Bush... But he is pretty close

red80 red80 That goal line stand was impressive :pimp:

fosho

i think we'll be fine. DJ looked good. He needs to get the start opposite Brock. Acker and Reaser also looked good

That PI call on Brock was 100% ********.

Shareece Wright is garbage. The other dudes aint even worth mentioning because they'll be on the practice squad or cut.

We need to roll with the young bucks. Secondary will improve with Ahmad,Lynch, Bow and Willhoite back in there as well.

Mike Davis is a going to be a bell cow RB in this league 
pimp.gif
 Los better not slack off because Mike Davis WILL steal his job

Last edited:
Will Wright get another start?

Dude looked absolutely lost with zero inclination of where the ball was. 

Also, how did Erik Pears look?  Everything I've heard of him has me nervous he's a starter. 

Our 1st and 2nd line looked awesome. Kap had about 5 seconds to throw on a bomb to Torrey. They were creating huge running lanes for all our RBs.

Our line has way too much talent to bust. Marcus Martin and Brandon Thomas were some of the best at their position coming out of the draft. Getting Kilgore back will be huge, too.

Just rewatcged that Hayne run... Patton threw a big block in there also :pimp: :pimp:

Simpson doesn't even bother blocking #34 either or else Hayne would've either scored or gain more yards

Pretty cool you see on the sideline Kap, Boone & Hyde getting hyped as its happening :lol:

Last edited:
That's awesome.

I re watched preseason game, and I've got to say, mike Davis looks really, really good. He is in fantastic shape. He was out there toying with those bums. Los better watch out because mike Davis looks like a bell cow NFL RB.

Last edited:
Im making Hayne go all pro as soon as Madden comes out. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
breaking news: lemonier is still garbage

holy **** mike purcell. dude looked like danny shelton out there

ian williams is the best zero technique in the NFL!! the stats dont lie! dude has been the highest rated nosetackle when hes played.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom