:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice.

good to see wilhoite back out there. even picked off manning! no way in hell moody should start over him. wilhoite is by no means a stud, but he isn't a bum either. 

we rolling with bow and wil......hoite.

:lol: will....hoite, his run back was nice also

Kap hit White on a nice bomb also

Iuwdgsf.gif

copped an authentic bowman last year at 50% off :pimp:

copped a black boldin this year. will get a Hyde as well

i forgot we have deandre smelter 
nerd.gif

our most talented young WR wont even suit up this year

with the lack of pass rushers becoming a real problem, i think the team should consider letting tank do what he does best and rush the passer from the edge. we could use him as a hybrid nickel OLB rushing from a 3-point stance.

dude would have to lose some of that extra weight he packed on to play the 5-technique tho.

Last edited:
the homie jumpmanfromthebay told me about it on IG while i was at a home game last year, it was the home game against the rams, all authentics were half off at the stadium

Good for you :pimp: :pimp:

Yea 50% off is the one way Id be spending my money for a jersey since I only like to wear the authentics.... Hopefully they run the same sale this year

Cant wait for the game :pimp:

Excited to see Hunter and Bush if they play

Last edited:
Really tho? He has the potential to add an interesting dynamic to our offense

Then again everyone is on Haynes nuts right now so I can see why a comment like that would be made :lol:

reggie bush just aint my type of player. not to mention he's 30 and had a bunch of injuries last year. if kendall is fully recovered, i'd rather keep kendall hunter than reggie bush, but that is just me.

hyde, davis, hunter and miller as our back group. hayne is part of special teams group.

Last edited:
So excited for tonights game

Im from NYC and live there so i would never get to see this game and would have to get blessed with a link from the niner homies

But im in my birthplace of da bay area for a week and a half so its poppin tonight 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom