:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't even say I'm surprised because all of us fans who knows this roster felt we would be ok.

I told you guys about the OLine though :D

What an opener! A bit sloppy to start out and a lot of bonehead penalties, but they finished very strong.

Definitely feels like a next gen 9er team and I love it. The play calling on offense. The dialing up blitzes and all the disguising coverages on defense. The Harbaugh era was good don't get me wrong, but we played so linear that we became predictable never blitzing and playing man. Run, run, run or run, run, pass. We are now letting our young bucks shine and use their athletic ability, which the Harbaugh regime would never let happen.

Anyways, aside from the penalties I felt like everything was improved and that we can get so much better. Kap with his eyes down the field and even some great touch. He was off timing a bit on some routes. El Guapo eating! Man was that nice to watch. O line bravo. With all the pre season o line stuff they really showed up. The defense was great to watch. Fast and aggressive, but everyone played smart and rarely out of position,

I think the crazy off season may be the best thing to happen to us currently. The media isn't fetching to dig out the next locker room story. We got rid o the bad apples. Everyone looks like their out there playing loose, fast and aggressive and having fun just playing football!

I enjoy lurking and following the convos and input you guys have in here day to day. Especially all the info Red throw down.

I wonder if we see mike Davis in Pittsburg. He had a good preseason. Shame Reggie can't seem to fade the injury bug.

Curious what happened to Bush, I know he's injury prone but that one looked bad and would have happened to anyone. All in all I hope he's okay, football wise or not

man oh man

ive got a lot to say, but i am still faded as ****

the switch to the ZBS was GENIUS!!!!

trent has LOADED the defense up with talent ACROSS THE BOARD!!

PROFOUND improvements in kap's game. wow, i was impressed

bowman being bowman

o-line stepped up to the plate

#LYNCHMOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

jimmy t :smokin

am i surprised? NOPE!!!!!!

Last edited:

yeah, frank can absolutely do it, especially inside zone. patience is huge in ZBS because you need to sell the run and create that cutback lane. but frank is a downhill runner first and foremost, and he is ideal for power running with his north-south, low pad level style.

Consistently having to find that backside cutback lane, which is one of the biggest pros of ZBS because its so conducive to big plays,  is not frank's strong suit at 31 and often times patient runners find themselves TOO patient in ZBS. Once the cutback lane is available you need to hit that **** ASAP ideally within the first 3 steps. 

hyde is ******* PERFECT for ZBS. dude is always looking to explode into that second level and hitting that cutback lane will be like butter for him.
this guy knows what the **** hes talking about

aaaaaaaaaaand there's the cutback lane

Last edited:
I won't even lie, I was ready for that MF to be cut after that. :lol:
I'm just not sure if he is ready. I feel safer with Ellington back there.

I mean I'm not that nervous :lol:

Don't know if the wind was a factor or what not but when I see him fumble on his own with no one around him then I'll be more nervous

So many positives to take from thiss game. The penalties will get better, it's week 1.

I'm excited bros..

Yea, those penalties were disastrous :smh:

I told you guys about the OLine though
happy.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom