:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's remember this was a short week plus an early game on the east coast. No excuses though..

Last edited:
mean.gif
, Hopefully they correct the mistakes

Remember
Niners of old wouldn't have even been this close
When we let teams get that big of a lead
We basically shut down and hit nothing but field goals
They kept fighting
Even Kaep which really surprised me
Those drops in the endzone on 4th downs and all that
We coulda actually snuck us a win
I'm not even mad
I can't even remember the last time I seen us fight so hard
During that big of a loss

Well that couldn't have gone much worse. Hopefully el guapo is okay. Davis, Boldin, and Smith dropped too many perfectly placed passes.

If anyone really believes we could have snuck out a win, were we watching the same game?

who would have stopped brown or williams? kaep?

Last edited:
If anyone really believes we could have snuck out a win, were we watching the same game?

who would have stopped brown or williams? kaep?

Well technically they could have put Kaep on Brown but you know the coaching staff lacks faith in him. They're protecting him.

Last edited:
kaep did real good this game... better clock management.... worked the pocket... knew when to run... threw good passes (no interceptions)

definitely IMPROVED this year in my eyes

Torrey Smith looked good. We just weren't just mentally prepared for this game.

I was not expecting a win, but neither a blow out. On to the next.

welp, we knew this wasn't going to be easy. pitts O is lethal and they unloaded on us. short week didn't help. onto AZ.

pitts game planned for lynch and shut him down. had the RB/TE help chip throughout the game. ahmad didn't generate anything from the backside one-on-one. eli needs to see more snaps if ahmad isn't going to get push.

myriad of blown coverages in the secondary. acker did a good job manned up against one of the best in the league when you consider hes a rookie assigned to one of the best. lack of communication throughout the secondary. the short week in conjunction with a lethal offense killed us.

offensive line got manhandled, but pittsburgh has some serious talent in their front 7. shazier, tuitt, etc. lots of blue chip talent there.

not sure why we didn't utilize the diamond pistol earlier in the game. it was obvious we needed max protection to keep kap upright.

i thought we started off the game solid, but we couldn't stop them on 3rd down. it snowballed so damn fast.

Last edited:
Mike Davis, Hayne and White really looked like rookies in this game. I still want to know what White's thought process was on that punt return.

Niners secondary
sick.gif
i wont jump to any extremes over one game. we know we have a young secondary and we knew there would be growing pains, but pittsburgh does this to everyone. they're loaded on offense and big ben is still one of the best.

niners coaching staff had 2 days to prepare. ****** scheduling, but it is what it is. onto AZ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom