:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, the rumor that baalke wanted the red rifle and harbaugh wanted kap has been floating around for awhile now.

i've heard from VERY reliable people inside the organization that the first butting of heads between harbaugh and baalke began during the 2011 draft when harbaugh wanted baalke to take kap in the 1st round instead of aldon. lol smh.

baalke and harbaugh had a respectable relationship. the people who ran harbaugh out of town were the pencil pushers, jed york and paraag marathe.

Last edited:
Baalke's 2012 draft tho. Not even a player on the roster from then and you would be hard pressed to find anybody He drafted that year that plays in the league. Joe Looney was so bad and he was the last remaining player we had from then. He got cut for devey hahahahah. This **** is madness

Last edited:
man, our schedule is ******* brutal. so far the collective record of the teams we've played is 11-5, and there are zero soft spots in the remainder of the season schedule.

aside from the vikings, every team this season has been using the exact same game plan to beat us: load the box, blitz and man coverage across the board. GB deviated from Dom Caper's classic 3-4 zone scheme and went with the proven formula. You can be assured they'll see teams use this exact same strategy until they start showing we can beat it.

Last edited:
I want to see more Armstead. I can't believe how good he has looked in his limited snaps. Dudes bullrush is ridiculous. I've been very impressed with his motor and his pursuit, which was a knock coming out of college.

He had a nice little swat-bullrush combo in the game today that evaded the guard's hands and allowed him to push the center into Rodgers. 

@1:24

look how far back he drives the center 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
the more i see him play, the more i feel like baalke made the right pick

Last edited:
Vance is one of my least favorite 49ers ever
O-line is awful, a qb change would be lipstick on a warthog
Boldin is going to kill someone soon
Wilhoite penalty :stoneface:
Defense played well, for the most part
20, 18, 7, 3... I wouldn't be surprised if we drop a donut or 2 this year
A decade later and I still can't get over the fact we could've had that dude... He's the best, man :frown:

A decade later and I still can't get over the fact we could've had that dude... He's the best, man :frown:

I've always liked Aaron Rogers.. I will never get over it.

Our d looked decent.. Why the hell is Vance still on the team.. Dude is legitimately garbage

let that go . we had 3 straight ChanceS to win a super bowl and wipe Rodgers oUT of our memory..

i still think the division is open and AZ will crumble

let that go . we had 3 straight ChanceS to win a super bowl and wipe Rodgers oUT of our memory..

i still think the division is open and AZ will crumble

LOL.
That point would be valid if all 3 of those chances weren't blown by avg quarterbacking...
Hell, even last year we could've still made a run; defense was still top 5.
Bottom line is they had a chance to have the potential for a dude they benched for JT O'Sullivan, David Carr, and Shaun Hill. Then replaced with a dude on a boost Mobile contract.

LOL.
That point would be valid if all 3 of those chances weren't blown by avg quarterbacking...
Hell, even last year we could've still made a run; defense was still top 5.
Bottom line is they had a chance to have the potential for a dude they benched for JT O'Sullivan, David Carr, and Shaun Hill. Then replaced with a dude on a boost Mobile contract.
no way Alex Smith would've won us that nfc championship game in Atlanta

the thing with kaeps contract is management can actually cut ties with him this off season only paying him 25 million for 2 years instead of 5 extra years . so if they are planning on a new QB they can easily do so with no financial threshold.

I personally was a Smith fan but I knew more than half the 49ers fan base hated him and showed their hate but they still went out and had no choice but to support. I feel the same way about Kaepernick let him ride out the season and see how he does till then he has my full support. I know management is dumb but to know if a Qb is legit or not should not be rocket science.

SEASON IS NOT OVER TILL WE HAVE ELIMINATION FROM CONTENTION NEXT TO OUR NAME ! don't give up just yet. our defense showed promise stopping the best running back in the game and making the best qb in the league look human . let's turn this ship around

Last edited:
Guess were on the lookout for a bigger receiver since we're trying out terrelle Pryor.

What's the point.

kap would over throw dikembe mutombo at this point. Every ball he throws hard sails on him.

Last edited:
but at this point you would rather have Gabbert in there ? I hate my own fan base sometimes being spoiled with great qbs..

I dont see why anyone is surprised by whats unfolding, it sucks but it was bound to happen bros.

Just wanna see the kids get more shine.

but at this point you would rather have Gabbert in there ? I hate my own fan base sometimes being spoiled with great qbs..
Hahaha bro ur reaching at this point. Acting as if the last two games are entirely ok would just be naive.

Go far back into this thread and you will see just about everybody knew he was a project QB we also all approved of a multi year deal for Kap because we were in dire need of a QB and he had deserved the chance to lead the team. It was also common knowledge that the jury is still out on him due to his inconsistency.

Of course with our bizarre offseason i don't think anybody was expecting a NFC west title but with all the offseason talk about Kap improving and tryin to work on his footwork we as fans were expecting him to look a lot more accurate. He looks rattled beyond belief right now.

He is broken mentally and emotionally. This is when a good coach saves him from himself and reels him back in. At least for a game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom