:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao

Can only laugh at this point

I think the mental part of being a center is too much for him. We need Kilgore back and slide Martin to right guard.

Last edited:
Mannn, watched the Week 1 game earlier to try and regain some faith and see what we did differently. We looked like a completely different team, we didn't play that well on offense but the O-Line looked great which obviously contributed in Hyde having a big time game. And boy it's crazy to see how much different Kap looked in week 1 when he had a bit of time compared to these past couple weeks

I really hope we shake things up on the right side of the line, Martin hasn't looked the greatest but I think if we could get some help on that right side then he will benefit greatly from it. Can't wait for Kilgore to come back and slide Martin over

So Hodges getting the nod?

Geep saying they made some changes, hopefully it's the o-line

Last edited:
Without Brooks, Corey Lemonier is expected to start opposite Aaron Lynch. The only other outside linebacker on the active roster is rookie Eli Harold.

it just might get ugly, fast.

Why not start Hodges when he was excelled as a OLB? I'm sure they could simplify the scheme to enable him to play comfortably?

he played a 4-3 OLB. too different from what he would do as an OLB here. better off letting lemonier and harold split snaps. 

he's kind of small for all LB positions in our defense. needs to eat and lift.

Last edited:
corey lemonier looks the part. he has all the measurable baalke busts nuts over. i think that's why they keep giving him opportunities and hoping that one day it'll click.

Last edited:

he played a 4-3 OLB. too different from what he would do as an OLB here. better off letting lemonier and harold split snaps.

he's kind of small for all LB positions in our defense. needs to eat and lift.
Ahh gotcha.

These changes Chryst speaks of not sure its the right thing to publicly state it :smh:

What the clown said?

49ers OC Geep Chryst: ‘We made some adjustments we feel good about’
Posted on October 8, 2015 by Cam Inman
The 49ers beleaguered offense will have a new look in Sunday’s visit to the New York Giants. Whether those are related to personnel or scheme alterations, offensive coordinator Geep Chryst wouldn’t say Thursday.

“We made some major changes. I shouldn’t say major. We made some adjustments that we feel good about going into this game,” Chrys said. “But it would be disingenuous for me to elaborate on it, and then we go out to the game and it’s a clunker.”

The 49ers (1-3) have the league’s lowest-ranked pass offense, and Colin Kaepernick ranks 32nd in passer rating amid a three-game losing streak.

“We feel we’ve made some adjustments,” Chryst added. “But I’d rather tell you next week what we did do than forecast what may or may not happen. It’s the nature of the schemes and the game plan and the things coaches want to be protective of.

Does that mean changes to the oline?

Also now if these "changes" don't work what's Geep gonna talk about what they did? :lol:

Chris Biderman  ‏@ChrisBiderman   1m1 minute ago

#49ers LT Joe Staley (knee) missed practice for the second straight day. Availability for Sunday's game against the Giants is in doubt.
sick.gif

Joe Staley is 31 years old. It never dawned on me that dude is getting old. 
frown.gif
 He's been so good for so long you forget that everything in football is finite.

I imagine if Staley cant go, Boone will get the start at LT and Thomas will play LG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom