:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't seen this report myself, but someone on twitter said Maiocco reported Anthony Davis might not be welcome back in the 49ers locker room. **** can't get any worse if this is true.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this report myself, but someone on twitter said Maiocco reported Anthony Davis might not be welcome back in the 49ers locker room. **** can't get any worse if this is true.

My goodness. If this is true I really dont know what to say. Youve got to be ******* kidding me

Gotta love Larry. He keeps it 1000. I think this may be his last post game session with the 49ers. Is this true or is he moving onto other things?

Last edited:
Gotta love Larry. He keeps it 1000. I think this may be his last post game session with the 49ers. Is this true or is he moving onto other things?
I haven't listened to KNBR in years, but Larry Krueger is one of 2 people(him and greg papa) in the entire bay area sports radio community that knows football. Bummer if its true.

As far as AD goes, I am not surprised. Dude has been talking too much **** on twitter for somebody that is chilling at home. Going to be extremely difficult to get return on your investment if you're trent. 

Last edited:
I mean it makes sense, I'm sure to a lot of players they think Davis quit on them.

All he does is just go on twitter alllll dayyyy, and I wont even be surprised if dis dude is blunted as **** everytime he tweets.

What's wrong with him giving criticism even though he isn't playing?

Dude proved he was one of the better tackles in the league... As a player you have to learn and take criticism, that's all

9ers own the rights to him, so if indeed these rumors are true hopefully they get a good return on him

Or get rid of the players that don't welcome him. He's coming back fully healthy, he tried to go on less than 100% last year and all it did was worsen his play and sideline him again until week 16.

What's wrong with him giving criticism even though he isn't playing?

Dude proved he was one of the better tackles in the league... As a player you have to learn and take criticism, that's all

9ers own the rights to him, so if indeed these rumors are true hopefully they get a good return on him
It's frowned upon if you **** on your former employer or team and do it publicly. 

It's also frowned upon when you dump on your former employee so the niners deserve all the criticism they get from whatever outlet they get it from.

It's frowned upon if you **** on your former employer or team and do it publicly. 

Well the team ******* on previous coaches and players as well, so what does that say?

Staley is on the decline, Boone might get paid by another team... That leaves us with Kilgore as our best lineman as of now

If AD comes back he's automically the best lineman we have

we play the sorry *** lions next. i hope they bring their A game. we don't need any positivity at this point of the season. lose a close one this sunday, and have gurley run wild on us to close out the season.

Last edited:
we play the sorry *** lions next. i hope they bring their A game. we don't need any positivity at this point of the season. lose a close one this sunday, and have gurley run wild on us to close out the season.

we've managed to make manziel and mccaron look like they belong in the nfl. stafford finna look like John Elway out there on Sunday.

Already starting to hate this guido cocksucker.
"I had a chance to talk to Al Guido, the COO for the 49ers beforehand," Feely said on the broadcast. "They knew what they were getting into when they had all the defections. (He) said they underestimated a little bit the impact that it had in the locker room, specifically the lack of leadership. . . But I think they're confident with Jim Tomsula going forward."
no light at the end of the tunnel. 
mean.gif

if you follow the leaks and the Niner PR, you can infer exactly what will happen this offseason:

1.) Tomsula will be here next season

2.) OC Geep Chryst and ST coachThomas McGaughey, Jr. will be fired 

3.) We will NOT draft a QB in the 1st round

4.) Kap might still be here next season

Last edited:
btw eric reid needs to retire. the guy is not the same player anymore. he is playing extremely tentative, and it is simply putting him in more danger by doing so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom