:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never doubted you, Jimmie. 
pimp.gif
Dude has had a great year. Shutting down Randall Cobbs earlier in the year was big for his confidence. I think he will be a great player when he gets to move back to safety.

Last edited:

I never doubted you, Jimmie. :pimp: Dude has had a great year. Shutting down Randall Cobbs earlier in the year was big for his confidence. I think he will be a great player when he gets to move back to safety.

glad to see him flourishing. I think we all remember him getting torched by alshon jeffrey and Marshall last year. dude has definitely grown since then.

moving into next season, I'm feeling good about our secondary. I want to continue seeing more donate Johnson out there though. he was getting a good amount of burn last game. going up against a pass happy lion's team is gonna be a litmus test for how good this secondary really is

yup, DJ needs more playing time. i guess we shouldn't be surprised the best CB on this team isn't getting any playing time. look at how long it took them to insert tiller and brown. however, its a blessing they didn't insert them earlier because i would rather get a top 10 pick than to be 8-8 with false hope.

i know it might sound crazy to some of you, but i would make reid available. give me a 2nd, and he is yours. i was a big jimmie ward fan coming of NIU. The guy has big time range when he's playing centerfield, and he's constantly around the ball. he's always been a solid open-field tackler, too. jimmie needs that free safety position.

Last edited:
that boy perryman is going to be a player in this league

chargers been drafting a lot of my draft crushes from recent years: jason verrett, denzel perryman, kyle emanuel, jeremiah attaochu

Last edited:
although tartt is a hell of a player, too, so i guess it's not that bad in hindsight. my last mock had marcus peters, denzel perryman and tyler lockett as 1,2,3. that would have been one amazing draft. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
we're finding ourselves where the raiders were two seasons ago: picking early in the draft with a lot of cap room. mckenzie saved himself with that draft. I wonder if this upcoming draft is make or break for Trent considering a lot of his picks have fizzled out, are on different teams, or are still project players. he's gotten some gems though: Los, tartt, ward, lynch, armstead, Borland (smdh). but Idk if it's on him or coaches, but this team couldn't draft a wr if their lives depended on it

If Baalke is gonna coach I'm starting a petition for Ref to be GM. I'll start a go fund me to have a plane fly with the banner RED FOR GM, DO IT JED! #NT

yall right. it's christmas. merry christmas NT niner bruh goons. hopefully, the football gods show us favor going into 2016...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom