:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mary Kay CabotVerified account‏@MaryKayCabot

Been told no offer from #Browns to Hue Jackson yet, no talk yet of a large role in personnel
sick.gif
laugh.gif

My question is...Is York going to be okay when Hue speaks his mind? He's pretty vocal about what he wants too lol.

Jason La Canfora  ‏@JasonLaCanfora   8s8 seconds ago

Reality for Hue Jackson is nothing has changed since yesterday. Browns and 49ers are both very interested in his services ...

Jason La Canfora  ‏@JasonLaCanfora   38s39 seconds ago

Both teams waited to talk him, viewed him as a very worthwhile candidate and were very impressed in the interview process ...

Jason La Canfora  ‏@JasonLaCanfora   21s22 seconds ago

There was every expectation he'd land one of those two jobs going into those interviews and that remains the case
decision soon 
nerd.gif

Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver  50m50 minutes ago
Michael Silver Retweeted L.T.
Next 24-48 hours 

Last edited:
I don't know what I'd do, if the Niners decide to hire Coughlin.

Might as well go the old man route and hire Holmgren as OC and Shanahan as DC lol.

Hire Chip Kelly, run with Kaep this year and devote all resources to draft Deshaun Watson next year.

No thanks...I would rather take one of the 3 QBs talked about in here...

You're sold on Paxton & Wentz? Only 1 I'm sold on is Goff, which I think will be gone by 7. I can't just take a QB right now simply because we need one. Gotta treat this like a marathon. Look at N.O. hearing they might take one of these guys if they fall. They just drafted Grayson last year.

If you're sold that all 3 can very much be there future I understand. I'm not sold just yet.

Last edited:
i dont like paxton, but he could easily end up being the next big ben. draft is a crapshoot, and all you can do is try to make an educated projection; however, nothing is promised.

Last edited:
Brb guys I'm going to look for Baalke in Manhattan and stop him from meeting with Coughlin

Can't let this happen

Back
Top Bottom