:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b_ACY69_L.gif

the problem with Roman wasn't that he wasn't creative enough, it was an inability to adapt if a defense was shutting us down. If a team was shutting down out the gate adjustments weren't made and we just got shut down the entire game. On the contrary when we were on, it was awesome to watch

Super Bowl City was a bit underwhelming, I was just about to leave and while I was walking down toward Powell I find out that Navorro Bowman was signing autographs at a Verizon store and the wait was roughly 20 min. Unfortunately by the time I got to him his security was only allowing autographs instead of pics and autographs because he needed to leave soon.

View media item 1900556

if panthers win tomorrow, cam might have the most accomplished resume for a single player in the history of football:

-Heisman Winner

-BCS National Champion

-NFL MVP

-Superbowl Champion*

-Superbowl MVP*

no QB in the history of the NFL has ever won a heisman, natl title and superbowl. 

sick.gif

Last edited:
i was one of the biggest marcus peters proponents on here, but if you watched him a lot this seaosn, you saw get him roasted many  times. ronald darby should've been DROY.

im good with armstead for the long term. i hope we can reunite him with his uso teammate.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

just a matter of time before the turf monster shows up and snatches a body

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom