:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jets plan to tag mo wilkerson. that's one off the FA wishlist.

i am not as big on malik jackson as everyone else. i think he had an ideal situation in denver playing next to some future hall of famers.

im always skeptical of guys who were late rounds talents coming out of college that ended up playing better than projected. more often than not, their success can be attributed to landing in a perfect situation with good coaching, a good supporting cast and an ideal fit in the system. 

Last edited:
Jaye Howard played for Kansas City will be a name we will definitely be attached to my opinion.

Guy has proven to be healthy and versatile.

im surprised we havent heard anything about ian williams.

maybe kelly wants a bigger NT? 

i would not hesitate to draft andrew billings if he's there in the second round. i think he could be one of those rare nose tackles that can generate pass rush. vernon butler is another interesting DL that could be there in the 2nd.

this draft is loaded with defensive talent. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Fellas I want RG3 in our camp I said it. To compete for a starting job.

I am sorry.

fam, i wouldn't even be mad. dude singlehandedly brought the ******** to the playoffs, rejuvenated the offense, and got his body destroyed by mike shanahan all in his rookie season. dude was running around in that wildcard game with his leg hanging on by a damn sinew. i might be wrong, but the game could have derailed his career long term.

See I"m glad vernon got a ring man. he's showing off his niner rang on IG too. you know he loves the gang out here #jambagang

I absolutely remember this pick. I watched in frustration thinking "WTF WERE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!"
he did the exact same **** 2 weeks prior to the NFCC. 2 minutes left, and he gave Sam Shields a freebie pick-6. He got sooo lucky Sam Shields dropped it.

speaking of that game, aldon was an unblockable force that game!! i love this hump move. he tossed 69 right on his ***.

Last edited:
I can't even blame Sam for dripping that easy pass :lol:

I had a game Sunday, -20 with wind chill... I was afraid of catching the ball with my hands :lol:

"The conflict was so bad in the locker room that day, that camp practice day, that they, the coaches, finally got together and sent everyone home. The locker room air was so bad over Kaepernick versus Aldon Smith over this woman."

Last edited:
Good find Red. Smith and Clark got it correct. **** Kaep, I can't support a cancer like that on our team, **** him.

i love going back and watching some goff tape. goff's feet. [emoji]128525[/emoji] best footwork coming out of college i've seen since drew brees. 

Last edited:
[h1]Myles Jack, ex-UCLA standout, expects full clearance in March[/h1]
PHOENIX -- Former UCLA linebacker/running back Myles Jack has not been cleared to fully participate in the NFL scouting combine next week, almost five months after tearing his lateral meniscus.

The 20-year-old junior told ESPN on Tuesday that he will do the bench press, attend team interviews and undergo the medical check at the combine in Indianapolis.

Jack, who injured his knee Sept. 22, was cleared to begin running and cutting Jan. 22. He expects to be fully cleared in early March.

During media day at the Fischer Institute in Phoenix, where Jack has been training since October, Jack didn't participate in any of the on-field drills the other draft prospects went through, instead riding a stationary bike and working off to the side.

"Personally, I feel great," Jack said. "The knee, I can do whatever I can do with the knee, running, cutting. It feels great. It feels like a new knee."

Jack said he's prepared for team doctors and trainers to poke, prod and twist his knee every which way in Indianapolis to determine if it's healthy enough to risk a first-round pick on him.

"It'll check out fine," Jack said.

Jack's meniscus was torn completely off the bone and was resewn onto the tibia. The timeframe for recovery from that surgery usually takes four months, which would've ended late January.

Until Jack is fully cleared by doctors to return to all football activities, he'll continue to work on getting used to his body again.

"I feel stronger, faster, I've gotten a lot of work in," he said. "Just working combine drills and stuff like that ... drops, working pass rush and everything. I've been working on all that."

Back
Top Bottom