:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AD was doing all that talk during the season now when it comes time to get his paperwork to unretire it's all crickets on his end.

kap about to roll up april 4 like

#7tormscoming

wheelchair-body-cast-o.gif

who knows. dude is too volatile to be depended on IMO. 

as of right now, the starting line would be staley - tiller - kilgore - beadles - brown

would like to see an interior guy who can play both guard and center added day 2. a swing tackle would be nice, too.

Westerman, Spriggs, Garnett :nerd:

how you feel about MSU center Jack Allen?

who knows. dude is too volatile to be depended on IMO. 

as of right now, the starting line would be staley - tiller - kilgore - beadles - brown

would like to see an interior guy who can play both guard and center added day 2. a swing tackle would be nice, too.
My brother embrace Joe Dahl athletic enough to play tackle natural fit at guard tho. 1st team all Pac 12

BRO, i didn't forget.

im trying to find the oregon vs washington state game. dahl said buckner was the toughest match up he's faced in cfb.

i like the draft profile. 
Westerman, Spriggs, Garnett 
nerd.gif

how you feel about MSU center Jack Allen?
 studs

the point someone brought up about garnett wanting to focus on MDing does worry me, tho.

Last edited:
@49ersaaron8

finished up that wash st vs oregon game. i like joe dahl. not that big or long, but wins a lot with straight up effort. not afraid to get his nose bloody.  dude plays with good bend and is tough and scrappy as ****.
pimp.gif
  he gets to the second level and continues to look for work. i like that.

looks like his strength is his biggest weakness. see him initially get pushed back a lot. doesn't consistently anchor that well in pass pro. i dont think he can play tackle in the pros, but he looks like a solid guard in chip's scheme. i think he's good day 3 value.

this pretty much summarizes joe dahl. the guy is a battler. he doesn't stop fighting. staves off buckner's bullrush. get those hands inside, explode with the hips and he would've stonewalled buckner..

battler. doing work against my dude vernon butler at the senior bowl. dahl needs to get those paws inside....

Last edited:
buckner is so terrifying. i was trying to focus on joe dahl, and i couldn't keep my eyes off buckner 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 dude is going to be a terror in the league.

Last edited:

i can't find tape of the oregon stanford game, but i vividly remember watching that game and seeing buckner kick garnett's *** too. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
fellas, it just came to me last night. a few years ago, the Golden State Warriors selected at #7 and got a record setting, championship winning, future hall of famer, game changer.

49ers select at #7 this year. the ******* stars are aligning.

i saw picture online of los, and dude is looking SHREDDED. he must be down in the low 200s as opposed to his 230's college weight. i think leveon bell's transformation from bruiser to dime cutter has inspired him to change his body.

found it:

Last edited:
with april fools day being tomorrow, i'm bracing myself for all the Kap to __________ tweets and rumors. someone hold me.

lol true

yo, check out this WR from germany

6'4 1/2"

227 lbs

4.41 40-time

39" vert 
sick.gif

MEGATRON type measurables... 
nerd.gif

[h1]  Incredible pro day puts German Moritz Boehringer on NFL radar[/h1]
[table][tr][td]NFL scouts lined up at Florida Atlantic's pro day to get a close-up view of Moritz Boehringer's 40-yard dash.[/td][/tr][/table]

The hype train surrounding Moritz Boehringer was chugging along at a nice pace  entering his pro day on Thursday. After an incredible workout in front of NFL scouts, that train is now in full runaway mode.

In a matter of hours, the wide receiver from Germany went from someone most outside the hardcore NFL scouting community had never heard of to a player some scouts now believe could be taken as high as the fourth round in the NFL draft.

Officially at Florida Atlantic's pro day, Boehringer ran a 4.41-second 40-yard dash, had a vertical of 39 inches, a 10-foot-11 broad jump, a 4.09-second short shuttle, 11.15-second 60-yard shuttle, and a 6.64-second three-cone drill that had scouts on the ground doing double-takes at their stopwatches and laughing. He also had 17 lifts on the bench press. None of these marks would have landed outside the top five among all wide receivers who tested at the NFL Scouting Combine  in February.

What makes the performance even more remarkable was that Boehringer did it at a height-weight combo (he measured 6-4 1/2 and 227 pounds on Thursday) resembling an NFL tight end. There just aren't many historical comparisons for a player testing like he did at that size. Two of the more recent, better comps might be Devin Funchess  and Dorial Green-Beckham  -- 2015 second-round picks by theCarolina Panthers  and Tennessee Titans.

"I came here today knowing what I needed to do," the ultra-quiet Boehringer said in perfect English after his pro day. "But I didn't realize there was going to be so many people watching me."In the field drills, Boehringer caught every pass thrown his way despite some adventurous tosses by the quarterback. Scouts were curious if he had ever faced press coverage so they asked a couple of the defensive backs there to press him at the line of scrimmage, and he had no problems releasing. At least two teams wanted to see his blocking techniques as a tight end. And when he was coached up, he was able to immediately make corrections.

Following his workout he was plastered in the locker room with questions from scouts who were getting their very first exposure to him. The Patriots,PackersVikingsBroncos  and Chiefs  appear particularly interested.

Chiefs  GM John Dorsey, receiving a report from his scout on the ground at FAU, called Boehringer's agent, Kyle Strongin, in the middle of the workout and requested a visit. The Vikings  scout -- who met with Boehringer Wednesday night and had introduced himself so Boehringer would remember him after the draft in his pitch to join Minnesota as a free agent -- was suddenly reassessing that plan Thursday, understanding the receiver would now likely cost his team a draft pick, maybe even a mid-rounder.

What complicates matters for NFL teams in trying to put a proper grade on Boehringer is that his evaluation is all projection. The level of play, even in Germany's top league where he dominated last season, is so far below the college level in the U.S. that all tape on him  has little value aside from Madden-level entertainment.

But after Thursday's workout, there appears to be a clearer picture of what kind of player Boehringer can be in the NFL.

Last edited:
jaylon reminds me of pat in so many ways, both on and off the field. even under these difficicult circumstances, dude is his calm self and always has a smile on his face.

i hope he knocks the visit out of the park. as far as i know, the niners are the only team hosting him for a visit so far...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom