:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way mike silver(hue jackson bff) was propping up rg3 today on NFL network makes me think that they were all in on Wentz, and now that he could be gone, they're trying to justify passing on QB at 2 because of rg3...hmmmmm.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them trade out of the spot.

I think Paxton lynch has some teams bamboozled with his performance at his pro day.

Last edited:
I did a breakdown a couple pages back on Bosa. I touched on role he could fill that we desperately need. The only player I truly do not want at 7 is Ronnie Stanley. I cannot get down with guys who make a living in the trenches having their desire to play the game questioned. Getting flashbacks of kwame Harris. :x give me spicoli over kwame.
Good read on the breakdown. :nthat: I don't see us going for Stanley with one of the 7 dropping to us. We can easily take any of the 7 as they would all help fill a void.
when I say "7" I mean:
Tunsil
Ramsey
Bosa
Wentz
Goff
Jack
Buckner

We're 2 weeks away, so the speculation and predictions will end soon. At his point of the process, I'm ready for it to all be over. :lol:

Last edited:
The way mike silver(hue jackson bff) was propping up rg3 today on NFL network makes me think that they were all in on Wentz, and now that he could be gone, they're trying to justify passing on QB at 2 because of rg3...hmmmmm.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them trade out of the spot.

I think Paxton lynch has some teams bamboozled with his performance at his pro day.
Was his pro day good or bad? I wouldn't be mad with Paxton in the Second Round. :nerd:

Yeah, his pro day was very solid. He has a big-time arm, and he flexed it on a very windy day. Throws were cutting thru the wind, and scouts/GMs love to see that stuff.

Last edited:
No biast or nothing but that OT from notre dam looked soft the minute i seen him.

Draft day gonna be very nerve racking.

he's an elite athlete coasting on his athletic ability. stay far the **** away from him.
 "There are a lot of questions on his mental toughness and work ethic," A former NFC personnel director told NJ Advance Media on the condition of anonymity. "He's a very gifted athlete, but has only average strength." 
 "He didn't lift at the Combine and said last week he thought he would do 20 reps at his Pro Day," the source said. "That's awful for an elite offensive lineman. He has to really come out and work hard at his Pro Day.
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/03/nfl_draft_rumors_notre_dames_ronnie_stanleys_stock.html

Last edited:
jason spriggs out of indiana isn't exactly the athlete stanley is, but he's VERY comparable and comes with lower risk as a 2nd round pick. i am very high on him.

both big, long and athletic guys that have question marks about their strength; stanley also has question marks about his desire to play football.
JASON SPRIGGS, OT, INDIANA

6'6", 34 1/8" arm length, 301 lbs, 10 1/8"

STRENGTHS Athletic frame with long arms. Comes out of his stance with tremendous quickness and has elite lateral movement. Can get to extremely difficult backside cutoff blocks. Knee bender. As a move blocker, lands squarely in the strike zone and rolls hips and feet under him to to wash down defender or secure a down-block. Shows good patience in space with ability to become solid combination blocker in zone scheme. Looks to finish. Able to adjust his assignments on the fly. Is active with his hands in pass pro. Will throw jabs with both hands rather than offering them up for defensive ends to swat. Has tools to substantially slow pass rushers when timing his punch. Durable, four-year starter.

WEAKNESSES Play strength needs improvement. Unable to match power as a base blocker and too easy moved off his spot. Struggles to cleanly absorb and eat contact without being jostled. Has crippling issue with over-setting in pass protection. Doesn't maintain much weight on inner half of his frame and has consistent issues redirecting his weight back inside with suddenness against inside moves. Doesn't use his length to his advantage often enough. Slows his slide when punching, allowing rushers opportunity to gain advantage around the corner. Needs stronger hands to snatch and control rather than just push. Ability to recover with power or athletic traits are a concern.

NFL COMPARISON Ryan Harris

BOTTOM LINE Spriggs has outstanding athleticism, but his play strength and overall recovery ability are major concerns for a position as important as tackle. Spriggs followed up a strong week at the Senior Bowl with a very good showing at the combine and has solidified his standing as an early round tackle amongst evaluators. If he can improve his inside post and prevent counter moves from eating him up, he has a chance to be a solid NFL starter on the left side.

Last edited:
My fiancée scored us tickets to the draft party but I'm scheduled to work until 6:00. Coach red can you draw up a play to get me out of the 9-5? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dallas could throw a real monkey wrench in the top 10 if they draft Elliott at #4. It would shake everything up. I, like many of you look at Bosa as worst case. Just not a fan of taking a "motor" guy that lacks athleticism in the top 7.

yo, that would be good if dallas took elliot. push everyone down a spot.
My fiancée scored us tickets to the draft party but I'm scheduled to work until 6:00. Coach red can you draw up a play to get me out of the 9-5? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 the diarrhea excuse never fails, but you have to make sure you're really explicit and graphic when explaining it to your boss.

Last edited:
"i just **** my pants and i think one of the hemorrhoids on my ******* exploded"

something like that. no buffer and really detailed.

Last edited:
don't make the same mistake twice, baalke. the flags were there, and you ignored them once; don't ignore them this time.
 But the player once considered a surefire top-10 pick is now battling questions about his demeanor and desire. Add in a handful of suspensions — a one-game penalty for a violation of team rules in 2008 and a one-quarter suspension for being late to a team meeting in 2009 — and now Davis' stock is falling, perhaps to the bottom of the first round.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...p-tackle-nfl-scouts-guessing-article-1.177320

this fat POS never had the desire to do this for the long run

Last edited:
deshaun watson's deep ball accuracy is ridiculous. throws a very pretty ball. going to take a top 2 pick in 2017 to grab him(if he declares)....which after looking our schedule might become a reality. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
deshaun watson's deep ball accuracy is ridiculous. throws a very pretty ball. going to take a top 2 pick in 2017 to grab him(if he declares)....which after looking our schedule might become a reality. :x
Not sure if I can stomach another losing season.... :frown:
tumblr_nw7fj0OyqL1qevpymo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
so, myles jack's knee was flagged at the medical recheck in indy. looks like another player off the board in the top 7. going to move everyone back up a spot. 
mean.gif

its looking more likely that we'll be trading down than forcing a pick at 7. rumors that the titans want kwame harris at 7, so we might be trading back to their 15th pick. if we can get another 2nd rounder, we'll be sitting pretty.

Last edited:
[h1]Mo Wilkerson 'would love' to play for 49ers  [/h1]
According to the Sacramento Bee's Matt Barrows, franchise-tagged RE Muhammad Wilkerson "would love" to play for the 49ers.
Most of all, Wilkerson would love to get out of New York, where the Jets have shown less-than-zero interest in locking him up with long-term security. In San Francisco, Wilkerson would be a perfect scheme fit in their 3-4 defense and could be the replacement for RE Justin Smith after he retired following the 2014 season. The 49ers have the cap space to work out a mega extension, and the two teams could be a match in the draft if the Jets want to come up to No. 7 overall and if the 49ers would be willing to drop to No. 20. Wilkerson's situation will be one of the main things to watch come draft night.

i actually think they'd ask for more from us in return than just the 7th overall. mo wilk is an all-pro DE and is only 26 years old right now.

MW had 12 sacks last year as a 5technique. to put that in perspective, cowboy had 8.5 his best season here.

Last edited:
insert mo wilk and lynchmobb hits double-digit sacks easy.

btw i saw nfl.com redid the 2014 draft, and aaron lynch was our pick at 30 in the first round instead of jimmie ward. :tongue:

Last edited:
I just don't see how they can demand more.
1.) if they sign him to a long term for a mega deal and trade him to us how can they demand more than 7th overall if we eat the salary?
2.) if they don't sign him long term they can't demand too much for a rental player?

Back
Top Bottom