:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, if we can get Rex and a solid OC sky is the limit. IF that happens, I bet Revis comes to us next season.
smokin.gif
If the egos can work with eachother, Rex as the coach, Fangio staying as the defensive coordinator, and any type of semi decent offensive coordinator that can just make the offense be decent enough would be nice.

i think rex could keep the fun alive between the 49ers and the seahawks as well,  i'm sure he's good for a quote or two  
laugh.gif

i found this part interesting. I wish he would go into detail.
This **** pisses me off. That is not your job Jed you ******* idiot. That was Harbaugh and Baalke's responsibility. Your job is to hire the best and stay the **** out of the way.
Man all season long and for some more than just this season, a gang of niner fans have wanted Roman gone. Its quite obvious that jed wanted him gone enough to pull the trigger on Harbaugh to make it happen. Now I didnt want JH to leave BUT if thats what it took to get rid of Greg Roman then I'm cool w/ his decision. Jed is only coming off looking real stupid because he won't dude under the bus. Greg Roman is a cancer that would've dragged down Harbaugh, Baalke, and Kap. I applaud Jed for taking that bullet.

PS: If for some reason Roman keeps his job then **** you jed and I hope you burn in hell

My friend's older brother is Jed's best friend. My friend's older brother is such a douchebag. I mean....a giant douchebag. I guarantee you, if Jed was just a normal guy that we all knew, none of us would like him.

Does anyone else think that Fangio will be upset if they bring in another defensive mind as a HC?

Not only Fangio, but all of his staff as well. A defensive minded coach will likely want his own DC as well and there goes any sort of continuity for us.

Our players have spoken and the only name I've seen requested is Lord Fangio. He's EARNED it and if we hire a defensive guy its a straight slap in the face to the best DC in the NFL. Fangio has been left alone to run the defense by himself the last 4 years and he's proven he doesn't need anyone's input to undermine him. Defense is fine and has been fine the duration of Fangio's tenure. We should not touch it at all. Not to mention the fact that all these guys run different schemes/styles of defenses in comparison to Fangio.

I am 100% against hiring an outside guy if we go wth a defensive minded guy. Lord Fangio, Tomsula or outside offensive guy.

Last edited:
My friend's older brother is Jed's best friend. My friend's older brother is such a douchebag. I mean....a giant douchebag. I guarantee you, if Jed was just a normal guy that we all knew, none of us would like him.
explain more plz

what do you mean by douchebag? 

explain more plz

what do you mean by douchebag? 
I really dont know how to put it into words that are acceptable by Niketealk's code of conduct.  Dude is just a queer.  He thinks he is hot s*** and is just a dork.  A dweeb.  A guy that girls laugh at when he approaches them.  And if Jed is best friends with this guy, it says a lot about him. 
Nobody likes him now. He just happens to be running our team into the ground.
Well, yeah obviously.  I was just speaking in terms of if Jed was just some random nobody that you happened to know.  I guarantee you none of us would like him as a person or want to hang out with him for more than 20 seconds.

John is cool people though, the few times I've met him we chopped it up for a few minutes...

Not sure how his son came out this way

Last edited:
Man all season long and for some more than just this season, a gang of niner fans have wanted Roman gone. Its quite obvious that jed wanted him gone enough to pull the trigger on Harbaugh to make it happen. Now I didnt want JH to leave BUT if thats what it took to get rid of Greg Roman then I'm cool w/ his decision. Jed is only coming off looking real stupid because he won't dude under the bus. Greg Roman is a cancer that would've dragged down Harbaugh, Baalke, and Kap. I applaud Jed for taking that bullet.

PS: If for some reason Roman keeps his job then **** you jed and I hope you burn in hell

For real.. If Greg Roman is here with us next year. SMFH.

John is cool people though, the few times I've met him we chopped it up for a few minutes...

Not sure how his son came out this way

Really :lol: ?

So generally speaking he was chill guy but just clueless at running a team since he basically did the same thing Jed did by whacking Mooch for non-performance related reasons? Figured that's where Jed got the idea of forcing Harbaugh out from :smh:

Jed: Dad, I'm having problems at work. This guy I oversee, I just don't like him for some petty reasons but he is killing it at work for us though. I don't know how I should deal with this.

John: Well son, funny you ask b/c I was in a similar situation almost 10 years ago...

Honestly would Anthony Davis have ripped Greg Roman if he knew he was going to be here next year? I think hes definitely gone it will just happen when we get our head coach.

Back
Top Bottom