:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So pissed off

there is no way tomsula exceeds Harbaugh and "puts us over the top"

Get real niner fans
This guy is a great guy as a position coach , but he's not exactly gonna transform our team into the Seahawks or patriots

He's not a football strategy guy and he's not gonna know what to do with our crappy offense

Last edited:
And NO tomsula is not a "teacher"

Screw you jed York, you idiot you just threw away the 1 good thing we had goin for us and

Now he's trying to sell us a piece of hot **** and trick us into thinking its gold

I'm smarter than that you idiot jed york

York should've been kissing harbaugh feet

Harbaugh built Levi's and nobody bought season tickets to see the 49ers become the new Oakland Raiders

Last edited:
Lol good to see you guys calm down and come around

Regardless of who the coach was we always gonna be niner fans so it kinda not worth getting bent out of shape

Reminded me of the laker thread when they signed mike brown then mike antoni.

Least niners didnt sign the nfl equivalent of those two guys who ever that may be as head coach :lol:

laugh.gif

z4xYS3P.jpg

Matt Maiocco@MaioccoCSN 5m5 minutes ago

One complication in putting together a #49ers staff is the belief around the NFL that GM Trent Baalke is running the show, not the coach.

It does kinda look that way, w/ him firing all of JH's people instead of letting JT take care of it, reminds me of when sing wasnt allowed to keep martz on staff after he got the job.

Edit: nvm

Matt Maiocco@MaioccoCSN 2m2 minutes ago
Hearing that while GM Trent Baalke was on phone with outgoing #49ers assistants, coach Jim Tomsula was working phones to line up new staff.

Last edited:
View media item 1353341

Bring him back home, Jimmy T.

Let's infuse this team with some real 49er blood and restore our identity. Rathman, BY, Trestman, etc. bring back the 4-3 and the WCO, and let's restore the true 49er identity.

Last edited:
I am not real big on Marc Trestman like you appear to be Red......however Damon brought up a great point last night about Trestman (even though he was talking about the Raiders).  Because of the disaster that was the Chicago Bears under his tenure, you can rest assured that no one will be beating on Trestman's door trying to get him to be their head coach in a year, two years, etc.

This is starting to look like the lakers front office. Fangio isn't a yes man n is a HARBAUGH guy Dork n Bumke don't like that so they cleaned house not Tomsula fault we the fans are the ones that's gonna suffer from all this going forward.

I believe thats 1 of the reasons why Fangio didnt get the job, he's a outspoken do his way type of guy too just like Harbaugh was and thats not what management wants they want to be the 1s controlling and play puppet master which is also why i believe they didn't go the experienced older veteran guy like a Shanahan/etc hire route!!

Last edited:
Kind of messed up that we did not allow Fangio to interview with other teams seeing that there was no chance we would promote him to HC.

Kind of messed up that we did not allow Fangio to interview with other teams seeing that there was no chance we would promote him to HC.
You cant stop a coach from interviewing for a HC job, they only blocked him from other DC jobs plus he'll make 2mil next whether he works or not. Its not messed up at all.

edit

John Middlekauff@JohnMiddlekauff 24m24 minutes ago

Former #Raiders DC Jason Tarver is joining the #49ers but his role has not yet been finalized per source

Last edited:
Switch to 4-3 is imminent.

View media item 1353761
Kyle Shanahan omen?

Putting kap in that stretch-bootleg offense would be perfect for him. Get him out in space and on the move.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom