:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@MaioccoCSN

All of the #49ers’ waived players from Monday went unclaimed. They’re all free agents. And the 49ers did not claim anyone, either.

We're gonna have to come up with a Boone-Staley Offensive Blitz Package. Kaep just literally runs hip to hip next to those guys. And Hyde In front to lead the charge.

The Trojan Horse Offense.

Joe Looney couldnt even crack a starting spot on the oline? Im glad we have an abundance of RBs because we need to run the ball every down.

now that the games count soon, hopefully the coaching staff is competent enough to compensate for the shortcomings of the line with max protections, quick throws, screens, bootlegs/waggles, etc.

this is something even harbaugh was too stubborn/dumb/lazy to address. i hope jimmy T learned from harbaugh's mistakes.

Last edited:
im quite sure the line will be terrible and be a revolving door around pears n devey

I'm gonna need help tonight my brothers, I'll be at work and can't access any streams on the internet

I have access to internet on my phone, any ideas on where I can stream from my phone?

I like the game threads, but last year people was using both and it makes it hard to keep up with... But definitely not both I would say

Yo are you guys going to want me to make game threads this year or just keep the game talk in here?

I like the game day threads champ. I say keep the tradition going. It also makes good for the trash talking against the fans of the opposing team as well.

Yo are you guys going to want me to make game threads this year or just keep the game talk in here?

I like the game day threads champ. I say keep the tradition going. It also makes good for the trash talking against the fans of the opposing team as well.
THIS
I can't wait till the Seattle games :evil:
Wouldn't want those bums
Dirtying up our thread with their presence

Last edited:

THIS
I can't wait till the Seattle games :evil:
Wouldn't want those bums
Dirtying up our thread with their presence

:lol: can always count on my dude nawghtyhare to slide thru and be the voice of reason

Back
Top Bottom