:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THANK GOODNESS

Dont get me wrong, I loved Vernon and appreciate what he brought to our squad when he was at the top of his game and his loyalty when he easily could have left when we were trash, but I am so glad he's gone and very pleased with what we got for him. Especially with him being a FA after this season.

But I do have a strong feeling he is going to play well with Peyton. All the best to him, it just hasn't worked the past few years with us so this is best for both parties.

we do it out of love bro. we love Q, so we do him right and send him to a contending team

Last edited:
Sad to see Vernon go. Front office ruined this team . This guy should be in the same convo with Gronk .... Gonna always appreciate the memories.

i doubt any team would be willing to take that contract we signed him to.

either way, i am not trading torrey for a 6th. too young and too much left in the tank. he will help jared goff profoundly next year.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, we're swapping 6th and 7th rounders? It's likely we get the 1st pick in each round. Now after the trade we're likely at the bottom of those rounds?

come on! whos next!?! im getting antsy here. is it kap? 
devil.gif

VD was always soft, for his size, speed and strength he should have been dominating. When did you ever see him run someone over. he I voided contact every chance he got

Dude will flourish with Denver. Thanks for the memories VD. Hopefully his bum play this year helped us get a better first rounder.

I said it from the beginning when he got injured

This staff is dumb but on the other hand Los has to speak out too... I know he wants to play but it's only year 2 for him

Back
Top Bottom