:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any word on how trey looks at practice? we should be 3-0 and jimmy hasn't played terrible, but to compete for real, we're gonna need to put up points.

I'm still pissed at Cannon.. mitch put that ball in a perfect position to pin the seattle at their own goal line

in any case, need to respond here with a TD and then get the ball back to begin the second half

damn.. tied game.

i've gotta feeling we're gonna need those 3 points we missed earlier.....

I’ve tried to be on some level headed realist **** and hoping Trey starting happens later due to 49ers success and winning. But this game should be a blowout right now.

If this **** keeps up. It’s going to be Trey Day by that bye week at the latest. Guraffalo got his fair shot. He didn’t do anything with it. On to the next one.

Jimmy has been having the same tendencies since he got in this team. We should be talking about him improving by now instead of wishing that he got back to above average.

It’s looking like his ceiling was the final 5 games of the 2017 season.

I should’ve knew something was up when he got injured in KC the day after I significantly overpaid for tickets for that 49ers Chargers game in 2018.

It’s looking like his ceiling was the final 5 games of the 2017 season.

I should’ve knew something was up when he got injured in KC the day after I significantly overpaid for tickets for that 49ers Chargers game in 2018.
My son and I were like 4 rows up in the endzone. They missed a helmet to helmet on that play.

2nd half Jimmy picks it up. Definitely don’t wanna start a 3 and out to start the half. Let’s keep running the ball. Don’t want Jimmy throwing on first down at all.

I've always been a fan of going deep after play action on the first play outta halftime. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom