:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

It's never to early for a 49ers game thread. GO NINERS!

pimp.gif

Not going to be easy but if we can contain AP 100+ rushing yards and just go after Favre. With the play of the secondary last week I think we will often have 8and 9 in the box to make Favre beat us.

On offense it all starts with Frank Gore coming off a huge game against the Hawks. I'm hoping to see a little more from Hill if the run game is effectivehopefully he can counter act with some play action down the feild and make some big plays.

24-21 49er's
pimp.gif

2105688737_d40460153f.jpg

17-14 niners! i think its going to be a defensive game our d been playing well and our offensive line is getting it togther

Gore will do nothing, which means the game will fall on Shaun Hill's shoulders, which means an L for the Niners.

20-10 Vikes.

As long as we put pressure on Favre, we'll be fine. Looking forward to this game to kinda measure where we are truly at.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

As long as we put pressure on Favre, we'll be fine. Looking forward to this game to kinda measure where we are truly at.
Very true, I'm looking forward to seeing how our D-Line does against their O-Line. Also pressure on Farve and containing AP will be one of thekeys for us to win.

Man I already have 100 bills on this game, emotional niners fans + False hope = Making money off my vikings
pimp.gif

Vikes by 21. We don't play that close game mess.

niners will take it, we need to apply that sweet preassure on favre and blitz every time peterson trys to run
i trust singletary and co to proove the haters wrong...i was chugging on mickys untill i passed out 1st quarter then i woke up and the niners one
smile.gif

Peterson has got to have this date circled as the last time he didn't do so well against that niner D.

Is it going to be cold around game time? Because if it is Brett's joints will be acting up, and Tylenol can only do so much for arthritis.

Contain peterson and we win, but that is very hard to do.

and i hope someone gives farve the Matt Hasselbeck treatment

come on 49ers i just got my fan club member ship for this game come thru for us bears fans

Back
Top Bottom