:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

Had a chance to tour the city today, beautiful city. Fans were decked out in 49ers gear everywhere, kinda reminded me of Pittsburgh in a sense (I'll be there next week) in that this city is definitely a football town.

I was actually at Pier 39 in the afternoon, got some good shopping done in the NFL shop there. Saw quite a few Seahawks fans on the pier, not exactly smart of them but I'll give them credit for showing face at least. Looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be partying in Oakland tonight.

Had a chance to tour the city today, beautiful city. Fans were decked out in 49ers gear everywhere, kinda reminded me of Pittsburgh in a sense (I'll be there next week) in that this city is definitely a football town.

I was actually at Pier 39 in the afternoon, got some good shopping done in the NFL shop there. Saw quite a few Seahawks fans on the pier, not exactly smart of them but I'll give them credit for showing face at least. Looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be partying in Oakland tonight.

:rolleyes :lol:

Check out Luka's Taproom

I miss Oakland :smh:

Check out Luka's Taproom

I was there at Luka's last night playboy. Then I went to some spot a block away called Air or something like that. Had a ball.

nah. its just pier 39 in general that i SMH at. its just such a touristy spot that i avoid like the plague.

look like a nice turn out though. can't wait for tomorrow :pimp:

edit: BUT hunters point isnt such a bad idea. make your mark closer to the stadium. why not??
:lol: *Dead*

I was there at Luka's last night playboy. Then I went to some spot a block away called Air or something like that. Had a ball.

good choice...spot across the street is Era Art lounge. music is always on point there. enjoy your time out in the bay fam

Check out Luka's Taproom

When in Rome.....

Last edited:
Defense playing well so far.. Offense needs to do something now

Back
Top Bottom